Compilation Album
The Best of Dirg
a compilation of the Bard's Greatest hits
released in April, jsut in time for Dad's n Grads.

Titles Include:

-I've Had One Too Many Ale
"I've had one too many Ale, now my face is all pale, and I'm sitting in the saddle, cuz my selo's dun failed."

-Paying for a Rez
"Is there a cleric in the hiz-ouse I'm needing a fix, I got me a bad pull, and my life was nixxed, bring me a res, as fast as can be, cuz it took me three weeks, to get that exp."

-Running Scared
"I'm running like I'm crazy, running from a train, I ain't the one who started, but I'm not gonna hang, around to see it kill me
I'm running scared it's true, so if you see me flash on by, maybe that'll be a clue."

-Melee Mio
"A tank once said to me he didn't need a bard, "a bard can not hit the mob, at least not very hard." So I said why invite me then? You cannot use my help. So I left and he died shortly, he had pulled too many whelps.

-Don't Squeeze the Charmin'
"People they jsut don't understand me. I'll cry alone in this bar. My baby she left me forever, and now my heart shows the scar. Don't Squeeze the Charmin. My baby she squeezed me and left! Please, don't Squeeze the Charmin... what she did to me can be called theft. For she STOLE, (she stole) my Heart! I charmed her and we were in love. But as all bards know, the charm and the slow, wear off quick, and then she did go. AS Every bard knows, our charm doesn't stick, as long as the chanter's, and that makes us sick, For my baby she left me, in one, two three ticks... now she's dating a chanter from out in the sticks. Oh she's dating a chanter, that dark necked hick."

-Safe Fall Don't Save Me from You
"I have fallen from mountains and fell into pits. I've never broke nuthin nor gone into fits. I've toppled over sand dunes, and fell from up here, but nuthing has hurt me like you leavin' dear."

-If I Were a Druid
"If I were a druid, I'd port all day long, I'd dot and I'd sow and solo. I'm STRONG! I'd cast if I had to, and join in the FIGHT, but I don't think that I could stand the diet. I Don't like leaves. I don't like to snack on rocks and on twigs. I can't stand wolf's form or being a dog, I prefer to eat beef, and fish, and some hog. I don't date ma' nature, or call on the rain. Cuz singin's my nature and bardin's my game."

-Mana Battery (sung to the theme of "Maniac")
"I'm a mana ba... mana ba.. ttery... and I jsut can help but sing that song for thee. If I'm singin it, singin it already, there's is bound to be someone who will ask me..... play that Song for me... cuz I'm a Mana ba, mana battery... and I'm singin like I've never sung before... I'm a mana batt mana battery... and I'm singing cuz you're blue bar is empty."