Expression of interest: Ascention - Ranger
Hello everyone!

Ascention here, 62+ ranger. I am interested in joining Temerity so I've been trying to get to know members over the past month or so and have been trying to make it out to off-night events. I've been lucky enough to group with a few people getting some exp for their alts but it has been hard to connect with a lot of people. If anyone is interested in an xp group or just adventures to far off lands and would like another charming warm body present feel free to shoot me a tell. Further to that I have been looking around trying to find info on what your off-nights are and where you guys are heading on those nights. Anyone in particular I should (or should not) get in touch with in-game about attending off-night events?

Cheers,

Ascention

Ranger bodies don't stay 'warm' long in tem.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

If you have someone interested in sponsoring you, they should be able (and in fact would be required) to help you with questions about the processes and stuff we do. Here's a good place to start:
http://www.temerityguild.org/forums/show...temerity-*
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Cadsuane Wrote:If you have someone interested in sponsoring you, they should be able (and in fact would be required) to help you with questions about the processes and stuff we do. Here's a good place to start:
http://www.temerityguild.org/forums/show...temerity-*

No sponsor yet so I'm looking to meet and group with more members. I think I have all of the other application requirements together (gate pots, EB, etc...). Thanks for the responses. I'm curious where all the ranger jokes come from hehe. Is it just our job to eat death touches all the time or what?

Ascention Wrote:No sponsor yet so I'm looking to meet and group with more members. I think I have all of the other application requirements together (gate pots, EB, etc...). Thanks for the responses. I'm curious where all the ranger jokes come from hehe. Is it just our job to eat death touches all the time or what?

The jokes on you! Welcome!
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage