Maintenance Notice: Monday, April 23, 2012 – 24 Hours!
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/..._id=185802

Naylie Wrote:Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01 AM Pacific on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:
  • Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • All Games will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Well here goes one raid night.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Maybe backstab will totally go away with this one (like double backstab did with the last one.)
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

What's the status on the double-backstab thing anyways? Anyone got a conversation going on this with support and/or Hobart?
[Image: 749.png]

Cabot Wrote:What's the status on the double-backstab thing anyways? Anyone got a conversation going on this with support and/or Hobart?

Of course I have. No word back yet. When I hear, so will you all.

chown -R us ./base

Maybe Warriors will get double taunt.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

ahhaha
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

A single extra aggro point, then? Sounds overpowered!

Hmmm, according to http://www.soe.com/status/ our server is still up as of 1:30am pacific time. All other servers have been down for a while. Wondering if we are really included in this? Or maybe our server stays up but we can't log in? Odd...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Technique of master wu AA for monks has also been broken since the last update.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Odd its still showing as up.. and I was online at like 4 am (insomnia) killing bugs in echo without a problem.

Maybe just the login server is down now?
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

So people can't log in? For my planning purposes, is raid tonight canceled, or are we waiting till evening to see what's up?

If the log in server stays down for 24 hours it wont' do much for us to know that alkabor is up and running.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

I can't get to level 48 tonight, what ever am I going to do? I have to watch TV again? What are you folks going to do?

Naylie Wrote:Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01 AM Pacific on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:
  • Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
  • All Games will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific
We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.

My trader is still in, as is the total of 8 players on the server. World servers were not brought down here, just the login servers as they fix/replace the networking hardware in the server room. I can't log in my main account, but I can swap characters on the trade account that has been logged in since yesterday.

chown -R us ./base