Tale of a Young Cleric
When I was 19 summers I had decided to embark on a quest. Little did I know my quest would take me somewhere I should not be.

I wandered the Greater Faydark and came upon the opening to the dark forrest. This was the forrest my parents had warned me about before their untimely disappearance. (but that is another tale)

The evilness was seeping from the dark forrest into the Greater Faydark, the great Enchanters of Felwithe must come charm the entrance again to push back the evil I thought as I passed through the split in the mountain wall into the Lesser Faydark. This had once been the home of a beautiful unicorn. I heard tale that she wondered here tormented by the destruction of her forrest by the Orcs and Dark elves. I stood at the entrance entranced by the gloom. I could feel the evil surrounding my form.

Then I heard it, the soft clop clop of horses hooves. Was it her, the Unicorn with snow white hair? I strained my neck to see into the gloom, ignoring the feeling of dread I had. The hoof beats drew near. Was she coming to greet me, a young inexperienced cleric. My heart started to beat faster. Would she plead with me to return her forrest to the glory it once held?

The hoof beats were almost on top of me now. I was breathing fast, I was so nervous. This was the beauty Tunare had created for all to see.

I WAS WRONG!

Out of the gloom loomed an ugly beast. A huge black horse who reeked of the stench of evil. I knew immediately it was Equestrielle the Corrupted. I turned to run but I was too slow. That horse hit me so hard I had to try and crawl my way to the exit back to the Greater Faydark. I unfortunately did not make it. I died there so close to my salvation.

Tunare blessed me though and gave me a second chance at life, now here I stand 54 seasons, old and more wise than I was those many years ago.

The Spankmistress has spoken.

For I have avenged your life....I have slain that hell horse many times, all with a vengance!!

Elder Rhaughne "the Wang" Dragonlord

"People
can no longer cover their eyes.  If this disturbs you then walk
away.  You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of
Ten Thousand fists in the air"