Need your help!
Please post any suspicious happenings that you think may relate to Azure's report about the Trolls. I've heard of a few incidents, but it seems to be more than coincidental. Let's be thorough and share our knowledge that we may gain a better picture of the situation.

For reference, I paste the initial news item below.

Earnestly,
Aarlo Farlo

Disturbing News!

Some of you may recall our former guild warehouseman, Raacken Bullsmasher. Several months ago he left us, disgruntled by a perceived lack of respect. In my opinion it was language and cultural barriers that led to a few misunderstandings, but that is all moot now.

Our intrepid scout, Azure, has brought alarming news that Raacken, after returning to Oggok, has divulged sensitive information about our guild's stores. Whether it was volunteered or coerced from him we do not know, but it is clear that the integrity of our stores has been compromised.

To make matters worse, Azure discovered that a band of renegade trolls (known as The Forsaken) have their eyes on us. The information is sketchy, but he thinks they may be planning some sort of action soon.

I implore you to please be vigilant about any suspicious persons, especially trolls.

I was in the Arena in Qeynos two days ago checking on some handmade backpacks that I have found on a merchant there when I was approached by a Dark Elf and two Ogres, they were The Forsaken. Nothing occurred to me at first but they opened up on me, seems they were waiting to find someone from Temerity in a vulnerable situation. Such is the folly of going through a PVP site with out knowing someone is stalking you. I was nearly dead when they started demanding an artifact. I had no idea what they were talking about and they returned none too happy at my ignorance of what they wanted. I was dead before I could muster up much resistance. When I came back to drag my body out of the Arena and get my belongings they were gone.

Watch your backs,
Hylas

Ogres and Dark Elves?! You mean they are working together? This can't be a good sign. What can be so important that would unify the malicious hearts of the Trolls, Ogres, and Tier'Dal?

Azure, I charge you with the the following mission: Head back to the swamps and see if you can learn more information about this group The Forsaken, and what their plans are. If we truly are involved, then we ought to know more, that we may be able to thwart any action they may take against us.

May the spirit of Tunare protect you.

On one of my regular trips throughout Highhold Keep I was exploring the top level of the castle near the princess's chamber. The princess was nowhere to be found but I did find a female dark elf who didn't look like she had anything but malicious reasons in her heart. Luckily I was veiled from sigh by my elemental friends and I got out safely.

Lashima, 60 Dwarven Priest

Formerly, Mishikal. 60 Undead Priest
http://wow.telenet.be/

Yes, that Tier'Dal wench has been secreted away for years in High Keep. It makes you wonder about the hearts of the leadership there.

The Tier'Dal are ardent followers of Innorruk, and I have had many dealings with his ilk in the past. Never pleasent; always bloody. Do you think the hand of this conspiracy could be linked to our assault on Innorruk's haven, The Plane of Hate? I know it has been some time, but as once was said, "revenge is a dish best served cold".

Danidianya Whitestar

Warder of Al'Kabor

Protector of Jaggedpine

Fletcher of Temerity

Danidianya

Ok, here's the latest.. I made a return trip to gather more details about The Forsaken. I am confident that they are indeed planning a raid of our storehouse, and I discoved something even more insidious: I believe they have a mole within Temerity!! They apparently have detailed lists of what lies in storage and who manages which inventory. As far as I can tell, this is knowledge that could only have come from the inside, and it is far more current than Raacken could have provided. Unfortunately, I could not yet determine what it is they are after.

It is my recommendation to our officers that we move some of the more valuable loot out of storage and entrust it to certain reputable members for safekeeping.

Azure Stormbriar
Fier'Dal 60 Warder of Tunare
Keeper of the Calendar
Self-proclaimed Event-Scheduling faux-guru

If there is in fact some sort of mole in Temerity, which I would trust Azure’s assessment, it would certainly be warranted to change our behavior to counteract any attempts to obtain this artifact they questioned me about. And if they are to make a play against us we should remain mindful and vigilant of this. Let us do what must be done to protect our interests.

Watch your backs,
Hylas

OOC:
Just wanted to clarify that the RP Event on Saturday is designed to coincide with everyone gathering in PoK before the Kael raid.

Generally, some people tend to head to a raid destination early, but this time I would recommend you not do that. Please head to PoK 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Kael raid to observe/participate in the kick off of an extended RP storyline. It will last no more than 20 or 30 minutes.

Everyone bring their BANE weapons vs Ogre/Troll/Dark Elf, and then afterwards we'll have Bastette and Nuitari cook us some Troll Steaks.

--
For all you fans of Summoner Geeks:
"Ogres?! Man, I've got an Ogre-slaying knife. It's got a +9 against Ogres."
--

-- Aarlo Farlo (Magelo)

This very night I came upon a DE named Sisera recruiting from our very ranks. Fortunately I was able to hide quickly and listen in to his ranting.

Sisera recruited Nytemare, Lumpy and Pound during the time I was watching him. he spoke of the Scrolls of the Oracle and said that they must not fall into Iskar hands. He went on to say that he was gathering people who would forsake the name Temerity and join his ranks as disciples.

The Ancients have charged Sisera with the quest of recovering the scrolls. And I fear he has aid from within for sure as I hear dhim state "some of the leadership within Temerity are not as they seem".

He told all to seek out Vlad in the Innothule Swamp tomorrow.

Laeden
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)

Woe is me! How did this report evade my attention? If I had been informed immediately, then perhaps I would have been more vigilant today, expecting the Forsaken's approach. We could have hidden Jael away late last night! We could still have our young ranger initiate! And what is more, that collection of Shissar Oracles would not now be in the hands of the evil ones.

-- Aarlo Farlo (Magelo)