Isios Goes to the PoK
Isios touched the book and said a quick incantation as magic swirled about her. Almost instantaneously she was transported to the Plane of Knowledge. This place was confusing both good and evil making their way to destinations unknown. Strange cat like creatures from the moon, Dark elves, trolls and ogres wandering as if they even had a right to live, and the lizards that scared her beyond belief all wandered here.

She asked questions of the first creature she came across, a dwarf with the name of Tofu. He was obnoxiously rude but still gave her directions to the library. She made her way tot the building in the center of the plane. She became aware that the dwarf was following her. She turned and smiled, “Hail, Tofu. What can I do for you?”

“Well we be needing a healer for our adventures. I was wondering if you may be interested.”

‘I need time dwarf and I am unsure depends on where and what you are planning to do.”

The dwarf nodded his head. “I’ll be down there by the bank if you decide to join us, we leave in an hours time.”

Isios sighed with relief the dwarf had finally let her be. She walked up the swirling ramp to the top where the entrance to the library was. Once inside she did as instructed and went down one floor to where the clerics read and there he was the High Elf Vicar as if he had been waiting for her.

“Vicar, I hear you would be of some assistance to me” she knelt before him in reverance.

“Young ones do not know what proper respect is anymore. You should have waited until I spoke to you, but no matter nothing we say changes the changing world. Aye I heard of your coming Isios. Come this way I have books of your parents deeds.”

Isios followed him quietly trying not to disturb those who read and studied around her. She watched as he pulled three books of the shelf all three with the name Dragonsong scribed in gold on the front.

“The blue book is your family record, it contains all the births and deaths that are known. The black book contains your family’s good deeds. The Red book contains your family’s bad deeds. Enjoy your reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask.’ With those words the Vicar left her holding the three books in her arms.

Isios made her way to a table and sat down and began reading. Her family was indeed great and full of many heroes, her parents included. She read the last thing her parents had done. Their last mission was listed as “secret” with the result listed as “unknown”. What could that mean? Isios then picked up the blue book and flipped to the back where her parent’s names were listed and under their names were not one name but two!!!

Isios carefully spoke the name. “Nuitari.” Male High Elf born two years before her. She expected to see death dates by her parents names but there were none. She had a brother, she wondered if he were alive, there was no death date by his name either. Her search had deepened.

She made her way to the bank thinking why not join the dwarf and his friends for adventure. She had no clue where to start the search for her parents or her brother, maybe the new adventure would lead her in the right direction.

The Spankmistress has spoken.

I like it, a lot Where do I come in:):)

Grats Isios!

Lashima, 60 Dwarven Priest

Formerly, Mishikal. 60 Undead Priest
http://wow.telenet.be/

Soon brother soon

The Spankmistress has spoken.