Hedge Post-Wednesday Raid
After consulting with other applicants, four of us would like to make an attempt on the Hedge flag Wednesday post-raid. I suggest we might be able to get by with 2 groups, depending on the class makeup. In any case, I'll keep a roster here of those interested so we can plan. Any help appreciated--trying hard to get as much done as possible in hopes that we can flag as opportunities arise and not have to wait till late 2012 before seeing the Elem. Planes. Indeed, I've had the chance to participate on two separate Terris runs but couldn't do it for lack of a hedge flag.

Hedge Roster
[indent]
  • Pithy (Enchanter)
  • Caston (Cleric)
  • Polly (Bard)
  • Maximoose (Ranger)
  • Yemar (Shadow Knight)
  • Tecmo (Cleric)
  • Tarkon (Monk)
  • Glimi (Cleric)
[/indent]

You might find a lot more help if you plan this on an off night. Post raid for tem means midnight ish EST, especially when we're raiding plan of time which we are this week.
This would also land on our third consecutive raid day in a row, i'm not sure how many you will be able to convince to stay up late that day!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

However, if you were to schedule it before the raid, you might be able to swing it on a raid day.

Kudos for taking initiative though. You will have my help if it ends up being at a different time.
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

Understandable. Quite a few of them couldn't do it Friday or Thursday. So, understanding that we won't get massive support, we're hoping for something sufficient. If nobody is interested, obviously we'll just look toward the future =D.

We will get the hedge flag done for all apps well before we do Terris Thule. As Bragon mentioned, Mon/Tue/Wed will be rough with three straight days of PoTime.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

If you want to get your Hedge done earlier, though, more power to ya! I'll try to stay awake to help out after Wednesday's raid Smile

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Hey thanks for posting this up Polly! I look forward to getting this done with ya'll! I'm flexible on times as I'm on a lot!

Hi everyone. With Wednesday's raid postponed, any chance we can do a hedge run at 8:30 pm EST tonight to flag apps and any alts that need it? I can come.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

If the Time raid was in fact cancelled I am down for Hedge tonight. Perhaps also Cursed if he is up? Or if some people are willing, maybe could give my shawl crawl a try?
[Image: 1148.png]

8:30 PM tonight would probably work for me too.
[Image: 709.png]
[Image: 776.png]

I will make an effort to be around at 8:30 Eastern (5:30 Pacific, my time around when I get home from work) to coordinate Hedge. If there are other targets possible afterwards, perhaps we can have some fun together! Sounds like it might work out =D

Works for me!

Polly Wrote:I will make an effort to be around at 8:30 Eastern (5:30 Pacific, my time around when I get home from work) to coordinate Hedge. If there are other targets possible afterwards, perhaps we can have some fun together! Sounds like it might work out =D

As I am sponsoring one of the applications, my clear priority for offnight stuff will be events that are necessary for PoP progression but if I have time for a Cursed run I would try and make that as well.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

After a hiccup with an unfortunately speedy Thelin, we smashed Hedge. Thanks to all. Many of us may now be able to pick up a TT flag.

Thumbs up for initiative!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]