For those who know me (and most do)
http://www.darkconquest.com/message/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1453

It is in the general area so all can read.  most of you have access to reply as well.

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger
"Live fast, die young and leave a magnificent looking corpse."

quote:

. . . and thus marks the first flame war to ever break out in the RP forum.

Well, hopefully you will be able to attend the celebration once a date is set.  Sorry about the above.  I did not expect to be flamed during what I thought was a fun story.

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger

WTF is a vet doing treating a baby?

Can Dual Wield AND carry a dozen donuts.-

Give up that bitter black urine men call coffee. Ahh. Java devil, you are now my bitch.
--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

I think he means one of his pets.

-Cadsuane
Holy necromancer of jebus

He keeps Baby's for pets? Man thats just fucking sick.

Give up that bitter black urine men call coffee. Ahh. Java devil, you are now my bitch.
--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

quote:

He keeps Baby's for pets? Man thats just fucking sick.

Gnat, you crack me up with every post you make. Thanks bud.

I do not know who is in charge of the forums here, but all I wanted to do was come here and post a happy story. It is after all a Role Play forum and I count many of you as friends.

But alas, it is obvious that I can not come here and share happy news. I would appreciate it if whomever has charge of the forums just deletes this thread as it is not at all what I wanted to see. I just wanted to share a happy tale with some old friends.

/sigh

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger

Nope can't delete threads then Zatrik goes all liberal on me and starts burning his bra in protest. Ain't worth the hassle.

--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

quote:

Nope can't delete threads then Zatrik goes all liberal on me and starts burning his bra in protest. Ain't worth the hassle.

/shudder

I remember the last time I saw him burn one of his bras.

/shudder

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger

OK. When I am wrong I am wrong and I freely admit it. Hopefully Briz will keep his end of the deal and edit his flames.

I was wrong, but I should explain. I did not attempt to cover anything up as has been alledged. I made a joke and forgot about it. I said what I said as I had forgotten I made a stupid joke.

I did indeed make one comment about Brizbane in the DC members only forum. It is here for all to see. This is in a thread regarding Waffles leaving DC to come here.

someone (I will not name) said the following about Brizbane since he joind Temerity:
Brizbane is rude in /ooc in Steamfont since joining T.

I replied as follows:
Are you suggesting that Steamfront was the one zone where Brizbane was NOT rude when he was a DC member?

This was meant as a JOKE. A fucking JOKE. Gnat should be able to relate. It was meant to say that Temerity has not changed Brizbane. It was meant to show that Temerity is not an EVIL place. None the less I was fucking wrong. I did make a negative post about Brizbane, naming him by name. I am sorry bud. It was not meant to hurt you. It was meant as a means of snappng back at others who were saying negative things about a bunch of my friends.

I am sorry that the person who chose to share that with you did not share anything else I posted in the thread. It did not give you proper context.

The main quote made by me in the same thread:
These are the things which drive me nuts.

1) If someone chooses to leave DC, it is their choice. Let them. I cannot believe anyone would criticize someone for trying to continue to have fun in this game.

2) If this is the way we treat people when they leave, I am very saddened. I have remained in DC because of the people. I have many friends here.

Bah, I had a #3 but it has already escaped me. Suffice it to say, people come and go in our RL and so it will be in EQ. If my RL friend moves to take a better job in another city I do not chide him for doing so. I'll buy him a drink or 20. I'll tell him how much I will miss him (or her of course) and I will wish them well. Why on earth do we not do that here.

I told Waffles I will miss him, and that if he ever needs anything to look me up. The idea of giving him a hard time totally pisses me off. Is this what we have become?

Briz, since you still have a friend in DC giving you members only information, have them send you my rant too.
http://www.darkconquest.com/message/topi...IC_ID=1438

It sums up all my feelings. Read that, read the above which I am certain they did not send you. Then re-read what pissed you off.

I am truly sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to, it was simply a joke. Obviously a poor one, but a joke none the less.

Edited a couple times for stuipid spelling errors.

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger

Edited by sunra 5/19/2004 7:50 PM (Most Recent)

I always respect someone who can admit when they made a mistake..

anyway...are you really eq marrying Divona??

Clarity

quote:

I always respect someone who can admit when they made a mistake..

anyway...are you really eq marrying Divona??

The lovely Divona Purrkitty did indeed say yes to me this morning in the great PoK. A date has not yet been set but will be set shortly.

I will post here with details so that any friends who are able to attend (i understand if you can not attent due to raids etc) and wish to attend are welcome to join the festivities.

So much to do, so little time.

--
SunRa Wosret
Feral Lord, Gnome Eater
Sekhmet Geb
64 Tree Hugger

Well ain't that special.

--- The Tick

Tick sound bite