Just for laughs
BUSH DECLARES TREP OF PoK IS HOARDING WMDs

DATELINE: May 24, 2004
AP WIRE
Washington, D.C.- Today President Bush spoke to Congress yesterday on the recent information from intelligence agencies on a recently discovered threat to our nation’s security from an on-line quest mob stationed in an area know to Everquest players know as Plane of Knowledge named Trep. According to the data, Trep has apparently been getting mid-seasoned adventures looking for a “short cut” to power and has advanced the skills of everything from dark warriors to rogue opts and many others. He has been getting these “potential terrorist”, according to Bush, to go around and collect weapons and armor along with toxic agents and wire for his terrorist and arms smuggling organization with alleged links to Al-Queda. He has amassed incalculable number of these and other items for further attacks against Western and Israeli aligned allies and potentially the US. According to President Bush, “This is a really and imminent threat to our nations security that we here in the US and the world community must take seriously as a threat to peace and freedom loving society.” Bush went on to say, “It is not a question of if Trep and his terrorist will strike, but when and where.” Since 9/11, Trep has grown stronger with many more adventurers, particularly Macintosh computer owners have reached level 35, willing to aid his cause apparently “unknowingly”. Bush went on to show several photos of Trep accepting weapons, armor, toxic agents, wire, and other items from these adventures along with documents from merchants from The Bazaar to Shar Vahl of those same adventurers purchasing these items. Bush later went on to even direct a portion of his speech to Trep himself demanded, “Trep you must submit to UN Inspectors and adhere to sanctions that the UN will but into affect if you do not immediately cease your productions of weapons of mass destruction along with your arm’s dealing and other internationally illegal activity. You must also destroy the weapons you have and give the sufficient information to the international community that you have ended all of these programs” While critics have stated, “IT IS A F#$%ING GAME!!!!” It has apparently fell on deaf ears at the White House; who take the growing threat seriously. The White House has already dispatched Colin Powell to address the UN for a resolution which calls for sanctions and weapons inspectors; while Condelesa Rice, who has maintained the she will speak with several media outlets and the US Ambassador to the PoK has continued negotiations to allow inspectors in and further information on Trep and his allies. Dick Cheney has gone to Ak’Anon to seek repairs and an alliance with the Gnomes there. Trep, according to AP sources, has strongly denied that he is make, has, and/or acquired weapons of mass destruction ever. “I am a weapons merchant yes but I would hardly call Fine Steal Swords WMD’s. I am not bottling Ice Comet (a powerful bomb-like weapon) or anything. I am a peaceful man but North and Luclin are dangerous areas. Most zones do not have even a militia to defend the roads. Monsters path everywhere and everyone needs protection. I am not a terrorist or have I even heard of this Al-Queda or Osama Bin Laden. What faction list are they even on and which zone?” he went on to say on OOC, the local news station in PoK. While the elders who govern the PoK in the top of the library in know of Trep’s existence, they vehemently deny any allegations made by President Bush that they are harboring a terrorist and have suggested that they will not hand over Trep over any circumstance. “Trep is a gentle man who is merely trying to make a living he harms no one and has helped many an adventurer gain both plat (a possible reference to plutonium used in making nuclear weapons) and gain that little bit of xp to get some new spells or harness more power. We have seen no evidence of any alleged links to this Al-Queda that President Bush speaks of, nor do we even know who they are or what they are. Trep has come to the PoK in peace and as long as he is peaceful; we see no reason to bother him nor any other Dwarf, Halfling, Ogre, Troll, or Iksar that comes in peace.”
reported by: Waffles High Elf Enchanter from Felwithe

Too funny Nicely written too

Lashima, 60 Dwarven Priest

Formerly, Mishikal. 60 Undead Priest
http://wow.telenet.be/

OMG...I don't know how I ever missed this thread! LMAO!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Because that old Site we was on let things get spam off and we miss stuff like this.

Wait that old site must be run by the UN Rolleyes

Anyhow Good Story
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD

Ha! I'd missed it too, thanks for the bump ^^.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity