G'day from Aildidar
Hi all
Haven't popped in for ages- just heard that the server is now free? :w00t:
Anyway here still remember me from a 'few' years ago?
If it is free- what is the link/ instructions to download??

Ale

Just passed the forum and saw Aildidar's post. I haven't been on for ages, too, might have to update that EQMac file and hop on again. Links, hints?

Hope I'm not some long forgotten bot somewhere in the planes that needed a 16 hour raid to put in place.....

Best,

Moulder
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

Hey!

Don't know the Aussie but MOULDER we miss you !!!

Here is EQMac guide.

http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10782

Hey you two. Would love to meet you in game! Log in!

It's much smoother these days with our new login I think you'll both be pleasantly surprised!
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Moulder!!!!!! come back! Aildidar I am sure your great also and look forward to meeting you.

Last I checked (months ago) Moulder had been replaced by Ryoku-bot_05. Good to see some old names even if you aren't currently playing EQMac.

Hai Tem btw!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Whats shakin moulder!?

Miss ya both! Be nice to see you both back in game.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Aildididaradidar! Good to hear you're still alive, mate. It it true that down under your toilets spin in the opposite direction?!?

Moulder, you old stinky butt! The new client for EQMac is dreamy and the planes are splendiferous! Log in you old rock chucker.

We need more of both of you online. Free to play, intel client. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.
Mechaike

Ok, looks like I'm in a bit of trouble. Logged on after downloading the client to find myself in PoE somewhere. But once I log in I get knocked out by some big muddy thing. So lots of corpses and no idea how to get out of there......

And no, I did not move, but got hit right when logging in, and got hit again and again littering the scene with corpses

Perpetual death for this poor Gnome....

Moulder, you were a necrovac bot for us for a while and were placed there. Then as I recall the officers lost access because accounts still had to be paid for and there was some difficulty doing so because of your account being set up so that a U.S. credit card couldn't be used to pay, or something like that. So an alt of Ravenwing was placed there as our necrobot. That zone has since been fixed and we were able to kill mobs in the time frame intended (the respawn time was too short and SoE let us place a necro over there to progress in the only way that was possible at the time.)

And yes, you are bound in a place that isn't safe until some mobs have been cleared on the other side of the wall. So we will need to clear it before you can safely log in and be rezzed. Some mobs from the side where you are were pulled through the wall - or something like that - before you were logged in to rez a cleric over to get the rest of the raid over. I hope that we can do this soon because it will be GREAT to have you back.

You too Aildidar!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Moulder!!! Good to hear from you. I love Thailand- esp Chiang Mai.
Thanks Neea for the link- tried it tonight and it worked. Went online- and have forgotten what to do- 6 years without playing!!
A lot of Destiny players were online- said hello but got no response- which was a bit weird.
Anyway- will print out some instructions and see how I go- off to Bali in 2 weeks- will hopefully see some of you online soon!!
Ale