Well I tried to say hello heh
Heya folks, long time no see!

An old friend of mine just started on EQ Mac and that gave me a good excuse to log in and say hello to everyone, since I've been extremely poor about doing that lately, and I find I cannot log in. I keep receiving the message the server is not responding (It's up etc)
I know around the time I left we began to get patches, new launchers, major changes etc, and I never got any of that, so I assume I have a bad version or am missing some very important steps. Been reading and haven't gotten anything working yet.

So basically, can someone link me to or explain to me a step by step what I need to log back in? Treat me like a new person and remember I am a Mac-Retarded PC User.

If I do need all new versions of the game, is there a way to copy my character button and UI set ups over? I can't find local files to save my life on my mac.

Thanks kindly in advance, and sorry for the probable stupid questions.

See ya soon!

-Beld
-Beld VanGuard
Kool-Aid Warrior

[Image: 748.png]

Intel mac only now.

Click on this link:

https://lp.soe.com/eqmac/live

Also, check out this thread on eqmac.com:

http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10782
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Thanks kindly sir, that answered 2 of my 3 issues already, and I think the answer to my 3rd is there. I shall now bungle around with things heh
-Beld VanGuard
Kool-Aid Warrior

Better performance on Intel Macs and free accounts, doesn't get much better than that. Hurry back!
[Image: 749.png]

Most everything is working now. Just need a non crappy mouse, free time, awake time, and remember how to not suck and we'll be all set heh. Thanks much for the infos
-Beld VanGuard
Kool-Aid Warrior

Beld VanGuard Wrote:remember how to not suck and we'll be all set heh

Might as well not even log in Beld...

Haha! Hope to see you in game soon you old ugly human you.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Beld VanGuard Wrote:Most everything is working now. Just need a non crappy mouse, free time, awake time, and remember how to not suck and we'll be all set heh. Thanks much for the infos
Press taunt whenever it pops up, that's all you really need to know to play a warrior. Also you need to make sure you are hitting it as much as possible when it "enrages" and yell at your healer if he can't keep you up. Don't bother with that defensive discipline either, use whatever disc has the longest reuse timer because it is the best.

/charge = win button? heh
-Beld VanGuard
Kool-Aid Warrior