Gnukes
Feared
Mienae
Jjin
Luddwig
Itphes
Denzelo
Japirna

If you are listed here and need it, post when you would be free one night to do Hedge. If you aren't listed here, post anyway, tell me I'm a noob for not knowing you lack the flag, and also say when you would be free to do a Hedge clear.

I'm thinking... MONDAY NOVEMBER 12th 8 PM Eastern ? Does this work for most all?

We will be in Time Sun/Tues, but doing Terris this Thursday is always a possibility... be flagged for it if we do happen to slay her this Thursday!

Add Wimpel to the list. Pretty sure he needs.

Fantastic.... now get these people to respond so I know whether I should log on Monday night or not. If you don't get this flag you will miss out on Terris and Saryrn and Sol Ro and all of EPs... just let me / us know when you can do a Hedge event so we can try to plan it to get people flagged.

Monday works

Monday works for me too - would it be possible to start at 8:30 PM EST? Thanks for setting this up!

Monday works for me.

K plan to be @ Hedge at 8:30, I'd like to be entering the instance at that time if at all possible.

Sounds good! I'll be there.

#pledgetohedge
[Image: 5648.png]

Apologies that I got caught up in something else. Huffwins will be leading it, be victorious!

Gnukes
Feared
Mienae
Jjin
Luddwig
Itphes
Denzelo

Were all in attendance! Congrats
[Image: 5648.png]

Denzelo didn't have the pre-flag in place I believe, since he said he didn't get the flag message after hailing Thelin. May need to scrounge together another Hedge run, or try and mash one up together with some stray Destiny.

Wimpel's power went out right before the final named. I'm game for another run after Time tomorrow night.

Yeah, just my luck. Seems the power went out for around 5 minutes, then Cox Internet company's signal was lost in Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas for a good hour or so.

Wimpel Wrote:Yeah, just my luck. Seems the power went out for around 5 minutes, then Cox Internet company's signal was lost in Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas for a good hour or so.

What a bunch of cox.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage