The goodbye I couldn't post on EQMac.com
Hey. You may remember me as the wizard that passed out while being the main assist on a POWater raid and never came back. Hi! =p More likely, though, you don't remember me at all, which is fine because I wasn't around for long before I had to disappear.

I'm posting my goodbyes here because I was not allowed to post them on EQMac.com. I wasn't allowed to say goodbye there because I mentioned that my new server is an emulated server. So I'd like to here, and I'd like to welcome you all to come give P99 a try, if you ever get the urge for the classic EQ experience again.

So, I came here to post goodbyes to friends, and instead had my post deleted because I mentioned that I'd gone to an emulated server.

So instead, here's the only good thing about EQ Mac going down: The douchebag owner of this forum will lose whatever power he has.

That's a good thing, because there are far too many douchebags in the world.

It's a syndrome of the lifelong Apple enthusiast. They become so entrenched in sucking on mother Apple's tit that anything not "official" is demonized. Doesn't matter if it's better, doesn't matter if anything: if it is not milk squeezed from the almighty Apple tit, it is not only bad, it is banned.

I wish I was rich enough to be that stupid. It makes me a little sick that this server is going down and, even in its death throes, the community is being strangled by what amounts to a middle manager in a cult. That's the one upside. Be glad for it. The time of douchebags like this is ending.

For everyone else, I wish I'd had the chance for a proper goodbye.
[Image: 693.png]

Umm ok. You do know he is a member here. Have fun on p99
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

And now you know why no one here shed a tear for you. Look in a mirror, you'll see the true douchebag.

/smh
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Marlowe, you have balls, and I like balls. Sorry we never met Smile
- Tes

Another disgruntled eqmac player. On a long list of douchebags who could've been Riptemrity I think we've found a +1.

Oh btw hi Marlowe.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

someone needs to take a step back. did you maybe forget to take your meds?
[Image: 773.png]

/trollometer is pinned and ready to break! :crazy:

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

And a baba booey to you too, sir.

for like two weeks I was worried we wouldn't be able to create drama without the game
[Image: Zy1HDUD.png]

Hi Marlowe. I remember you!

As has been mentioned, Nikolai, who maintains EQMac, is a long-time guild member, so this is not the right place to call him names and look for sympathetic ears Smile

That said, I'm glad you're having fun on P99. Rest assured that everyone who played EQMac is aware of the server! Some do play there, now, though I believe most of those who have moved on went either to a different EMU project or a Sony-run PC server.

[Image: g1336753594387750288.jpg]
[Image: cuQu1cc.png]

Let's be the second place Marlowe can't post goodbyes.

Double post.. Shitty phone

And why would you think here would be more appropriate?
[Image: tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg]

[Image: summers-eve-douche.jpg]

The Post Menstrual kind for Marlowe.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage