What did you leave undone?
KrahlNkario Wrote:Not one Manaburn cast in my entire ~12 year career playing a Wizard in EQ Sad

The first thing I did when I left Vintage was buy Mana Burn and burn Zelius during my level 1 monk competition.

It was as glorious as it sounds.
[Image: 798.png]

Faults Wrote:I only knew of my Ornate Horn on the server - I never saw another out there.

Who'd you buy it from?

Never got to see PoTime but I've been there before on "live" so that's not such a big deal. I would rather have seen it with you folks though, would have loved to stab Quarm at least once.

Never got to see Coirnav die or Avatar of Earth.

Never got Halfling mask, though I never would have used it anyway because Halflings are stinky little monsters. It was the principle of the thing and to complete .

Never got AHR neck or Cursed BP (but had lunar fungi so not too disappointed).

Never got Rogue swarm weapon, though not for lack of trying! (thanks again Glimi for all the help!)

Never got to finish my Ranger up or his Ring War, who basically had everything trade-able you could possibly imagine waiting for him to level up, including Tolan BP.

Frosst Wrote:Who'd you buy it from?

Good question. Just saw it on a trader one morning - made krumple loan me i think it was 90k so i had the 130k to buy it. Never regretted it for a second. And I never saw another one ever.

Faults Wrote:Good question. Just saw it on a trader one morning - made krumple loan me i think it was 90k so i had the 130k to buy it. Never regretted it for a second. And I never saw another one ever.

Lucky bastard! I wonder if it was from a GM. With all of the shakerpaging that took place in Valor, you'd have thought that at least one other would pop up after all of the skeleton killing.

I once saw a locustlure in the bazaar for like 1k. Didn't buy it because I didn't have a rogue to lvl up at the time and had no idea how rare they were on this server. Boy did I regret that decision!!!
[Image: 1148.png]

Sigh, my masks. All my beautiful masks. Sad

Frosst Wrote:Lucky bastard! I wonder if it was from a GM. With all of the shakerpaging that took place in Valor, you'd have thought that at least one other would pop up after all of the skeleton killing.

I used that horn all the time too - super tank ranger with pumped up warsong; man I had a blast, I imagine that on our server its drop rate was so abysmally low that it might have only fallen once even with the paging. I remember camping it on fippy for my box bard there and it took days even with much better drop rates. I must say this at least once a week but - stupid sony.

Pre-Hobart, like back when I first got into Tem, I was speding hours everyday in PoV clearing out skeletons as they popped. Once I was bettter geared, I started AE kiting in there to beef up my AAs and to PL some of the guildbots. I saw every drop from those skeletoms with the exception of the horn. There's no way it existed before Hobart re-touched PoP.

I'm also sad a Melodious Truncheon never dropped either.

This thread makes me sad that I can't log in and camp... Something.. Anything!

I got a lot done on eq Mac that I missed my first go on pc. I can't think of anything specific I missed but I'm sure there are plenty of things I would've come a cross eventually.

My main regret was knowing Tarkon.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Only thing I regret is not going back to finish my solo of Trak. Best I did was getting him down to 1%.
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

Oh yea... I had a 10th Ring waiting to do war. Never actually completed the 10th ring on PC or Mac *sadface*

Ravenwing Wrote:I also wish Pithy and I had gotten around to duoing Vulak (this probably would have had to happen before the pac fix).

Why's that? For a few months prior to the server's end, I was 7-boxing all of NTOV (war, cler, dru, sham, enc, bard, rog), minus Lord Vyemm and Lady Mir. Never tried Lord Vyemm and needed a Huffwins duo to take out Lady Mir (never did Triplets solo either; needed some elite Huffwins pulling to split them, but we got 'em done). Once you clear and get to the Vulak event proper, I can't think of a reason why you'd need permapac to do it. But then again, I might be overlooking something.

Bard pac post-nerf worked great for skipping over a bunch of trash (e.g., the mobs between Lord Kreizenn area and the Vulak bridge safe spot).

P.S. Trying to duo Vulak would have been hella fun. That was always something I wanted to try. If not duoing, then trying with a small crew. Would be quite an accomplishment.