Rysia lives on TAKP
In the newest patch, there is now a memorial of Rysia by the Dark Bank in PoK. I find it a fitting tribute to such a great player on Al`Kabor. There is also a memorial for Eloradanon, although I didn't know that toon, I think it's cool important members of the AK community to be remembered. Rysia looks as if she is ready to help or to backstab, it's difficult for me to tell.

If you get a hankering to play "classic" EQ start your toon now and stop by to see long time friends and meet some new ones. The great thing about a server like TAKP is the developers are willing to add some elements a large company like SOE would never do. I also hear Kunark will be released this summer opening new areas of content, oh the excitement.

please post a screenshot!
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

Bastette Wrote:please post a screenshot!

Second! Please post a SS I'd love to see it!
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Very cool.

SS would be interested to see.
Tak 60 Beastlord Dobbis

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Dobbis[url=http://eq.magelo.com/profile/435883][/url]

[Image: EQ000013_zpsihdpmedl.png]

[Image: EQ000014_zpsesknwtow.png]

[Image: EQ000015_zpsfufffypi.png]

They stated after 2 weeks they would move the characters to their normal bind locations so that you may visit them wherever they typically spent time at when they were online.

I believe Rysia's was above the dark bank in that room? (Until Plane of Time happened!)

Darchon Wrote:They stated after 2 weeks they would move the characters to their normal bind locations so that you may visit them wherever they typically spent time at when they were online.

I believe Rysia's was above the dark bank in that room? (Until Plane of Time happened!)

Dark bank area, upstairs. Not the actual bank but the building to her left in the picture above and behind Amelia Pitt vendor.
Near Daground - Druid
Einnim - Mage

My eyes welled up seeing her toon again. Hope you're resting well Rys. Sad
Near Daground - Druid
Einnim - Mage

Here is an excellent example of what the developers are willing to do to get details correct in their attempt to re-create Al'Kabor.

The SS above has Rysia with "not quite the right color" hair. After a post by Zetro, RobRegen changed her face to the correct blonde.
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Damn that hit me square in the feelings.

RIP
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Bragon Wrote:Damn that hit me square in the feelings.

RIP

That's really classy and incredibly cool. I miss the hell out of her.

/hug Rys. Thanks for posting this, Star and Darch.

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Wow Sad
-Pane's crap