Perish application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
 1.Taelor
 2. Bastette  

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
  I know taelor from TAKP.. played with him quite a bit.  He was introduced to me by Seduce, if I recall correctly. 

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
  My Main character is Perish.  Level 60 Mage. http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...har=Perish

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
  EB item: I have a few options... Fishbone earing.. summoned item.. shell from SG.
  Gate:  Spell Gate
  Invis: Spell Invis
  Levitate: Spell (summoned clicky)
  Insta-clicky... Not yet.  I need to get on that

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
   Olivia: Level 59 Shaman http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...har=Olivia
   Poundcake: Level 55 Monk http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...=Poundcake
   Pill: Level 56 SK   http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...?char=Pill

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
    I live in Chico California   (PST)

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I started EQ on live, right before Kunark came out and I played full time through The Gates of Discord.  Then I was seduced by the dark side for a grip of years (WoW).    I played on AK for about 9 months until server closed down..  I was Mikayla (65 druid)  of The Horde.  
After AK shut down I went to a private WoW server with Hemper and a few other Temerity folks..  that was fun but I ended up being the only one staying there for any length of time.   Eventually Bornex talked me in to playing live EQ again, so I went to Vox for about a year.  I ended up in a raiding guild there for a while but ended up leaving due to boredom.   Live EQ isnt very exciting.   

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
    I raided A LOT at the end of PoP and through Gates of Discord (Monk).    When I was on AK, I didn't really get a chance to raid. The Horde didnt really do much of it at all.   My most recent EQ raiding was on live during The Dark Sea expansion (Mage 105)

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
  because Temerity is that rare combination of Pro and family  =)   The people I have met in your guild are great!  I want to be part of that.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
  I'm just addicted to EQ .. haha!!   The social aspect.. the strategy.. the nostalgia.. the fantasy of it.  It's just fun!  

11. Anything else you want us to know?

I'm available to help out. Just message me and if I'm free, I'll come help with EQ related stuff.  =)   I have an epic pet that is a total meanie and likes to chew on things.

Glad to (finally) see this app, Perish! Hope you had fun getting Ubered through Velks/Chardok/etc the other night.

We'll be raiding in PoFear tomorrow night starting at 8 EST. You should be able to catch up with us later in the eve if you can make it online.

-Taelor

(02-07-2017, 03:56 AM)Saenayil Wrote: Glad to (finally) see this app, Perish! Hope you had fun getting Ubered through Velks/Chardok/etc the other night.

We'll be raiding in PoFear tomorrow night starting at 8 EST. You should be able to catch up with us later in the eve if you can make it online.

-Taelor

That was fun!   Smile  Hoping for more of it in the future.

Good to see the app! Welcome Smile .

Great to see you applying!
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

(02-07-2017, 12:13 PM)Linkamus Wrote: Good to see the app! Welcome Smile .

Thanks!   Big Grin

(02-07-2017, 12:14 PM)Bastette Wrote: Great to see you applying!

Woot!  Smile   Wish me luck.. lol

(02-07-2017, 03:40 AM)Perish Wrote: Eventually Bornex talked me in to playing live EQ again, so I went to Vox for about a year.  I ended up in a raiding guild there for a while but ended up leaving due to boredom.

Were you in Pain and Glory? /cringe Hope you didn't have to suffer through that 5 hour Tita's Ghost zerg they streamed. You and I have a lot to chat about if you raided EQLive this recently.

Thumbs Up 
Welcome to the forums. Very pleased to see you applying for Temerity Perish!  Smile

Perish is a well rounded, kind hearted, team player that works extremely well with others. Myself, Paulaner, Ryan, Taelor, Bastette have shared many adventure seeking epic drops throughout Norrath and have become good friends in the process! Many times Perish has offered help & been at our side nearly every step of the way without hesitation. 

I highly recommend this application.
Seduce < Temerity > TAKP current :
http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...har=Seduce

Seduce < Temerity > EQMac Original:
[Image: 5686.png]

(02-08-2017, 04:05 AM)Benzarden Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 03:40 AM)Perish Wrote: Eventually Bornex talked me in to playing live EQ again, so I went to Vox for about a year.  I ended up in a raiding guild there for a while but ended up leaving due to boredom.

Were you in Pain and Glory? /cringe Hope you didn't have to suffer through that 5 hour Tita's Ghost zerg they streamed. You and I have a lot to chat about if you raided EQLive this recently.

Yep, I was in P&G for a few months..heh.  It was after the mass exodus to another server.  From what I heard there were a lot of A-holes in the guild that were officers and it created a toxic environment for them and the server.   It was a bunch of really nice people when I was there.  Guild was run by Mazuel.

(02-08-2017, 03:16 PM)Seduce Wrote: Welcome to the forums. Very pleased to see you applying for Temerity Perish!  Smile

Perish is a well rounded, kind hearted, team player that works extremely well with others. Myself, Paulaner, Ryan, Taelor, Bastette have shared many adventure seeking epic drops throughout Norrath and have become good friends in the process! Many time Perish has offered help & been at our side nearly every step of the way without hesitation. 

I highly recommend this application.

Seduce! You are too kind..  It has been great fun (Even PoH) Thank you!   Wink

Well that doesn't sound so bad! Vox was probably a tough server to come back to and essentially start fresh on. I think it's time for DBG to merge Vox with one of their other low pop servers.

Wait Vox still hasn't been merged?! Server was dead enough during CotF.
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

So happy to see Perish apply.  We've played together a lot on this server and really shared the ups and down getting our epics done.  Great player, fun to talk to and talk about what robe we're wearing.

(02-12-2017, 02:35 AM)Starsha Wrote: So happy to see Perish apply.  We've played together a lot on this server and really shared the ups and down getting our epics done.  Great player, fun to talk to and talk about what robe we're wearing.

Thanks, Starsha!    It's great to be part of the team.   Big Grin