Raev
1/2. Who are your sponsors? How do you know each of your sponsors?
* Darchon.  We both played on Project 1999, sometimes on the same team, sometimes not.
* Your name goes here!

I'm hoping to go on a few dungeon crawls and find sponsor #2.  Failing that I will flood Pithy's takproject inbox.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Raev, 50 Iksar Monk

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Unfortunately aside from invis potions this is all still a work in progress.  Still working on a decent weapon and haste and resist gear and such.  Now that I'm L50 I'm hoping to hit Sebilis and the planes a bit more.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Tideka 47 Iksar Shaman

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
Mountain time.  I don't really have a set schedule and I tend to be kind of inconsistent, but I usually have decently high raid attendance.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
I played EQ live back in 1999 but quit just after Kunark came out to focus on college.  I played on Project 1999 for 5 years or so.  Never played on Al'Kabor.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I have played Monk, Warrior, and Enchanter on Project 1999 through the Velious expansion in various guilds.  I think I was reasonably good, but if I was bad I would be the last to know.

I was the guild leader of The A-Team on Project 1999 for a few years.  It was kind of the guild version of the solo artist challenge and while I made some mistakes I still think it is (was) the best pound for pound guild to ever to ever grace that server.

I generally have a lot of ideas on strategy and tactics, some of which even work.  If the Project 1999 Ring War isn't too different from the one here, I think we could win with 40 players.  I also have some ideas on CH chains that I'd like to try.  I think it should be possible to do most of NTOV with 4 clerics, if those clerics don't mind working really hard.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I don't want to go hardcore on an emulated server 15 years after the fact, but I also what a guild that keeps things reasonably shipshape and does all of the content.  From what I hear, this matches Temerity pretty well.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Partly it's just fun and hanging out and partly it's my puzzle-solving nature.

11. Anything else you want us to know?
For Cabilis!

You can count me as your second sponsor, Raev.