Weekend XP
I should have a good bit of time to play this weekend and I'm going to try to group with some Temerity members in the hope of convincing you that I'm a decent player.  And more importantly that, despite playing on Project 1999,  I'm actually not sociopath who would sell his grandmother's motorized wheelchair for pixels.

Currently I'm thinking Sebilis, Velks, The Hole, or Kael which will probably be a bit challenging but doable with a group of low 50s. KC works too, or we could farm Chardok; I think I can pull named solo pretty easily but you'd have to have enough boxpower to kill them.  I don't want to XP there for faction reasons.  And I don't have any HS keys yet, so that's out.  Let's not even mention Highkeep.

If this sounds like your idea of a good time maybe we can set something up in advance, or I'll just join the Temerity channel and bug everyone like usual.

All P99 players are sociopaths who would sell their grandmother's motorized wheelchair for pixels, this is known.

I'd join you on an alt, but I'm about to head out of town for a wedding. Have fun!

-Benz
(Former P99 Player and Licensed Distributor of Motorized Wheelchairs)

I work 11am to 7pm MST and 8am to 4pm on Sunday. But I'm game for a little action. After I Rez myself tonight, I'll be back up to 50 and I think I can make a little headway getting into 51.

I'm game for almost anything, but I'd also like to avoid Chardok for faction reasons. Avoiding Highkeep sounds great.