Gwenavear application
Temerity Guild Application

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
            1) Perin
            2) Taelor

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I grouped with both Taelor and Perin on several occasions in everyone’s favorite zone, HHK.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
            Name: Gwenavear
            Level: 60
            Race: Dark Elf
            Class: Necromancer
            http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...=Gwenavear

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
            EB items: spell DMF
            Gate: spell gate
            Invis: CoS, spell gather shadows
            Levitate: spell DMF
            Insta-clicky: Jboots (still need to farm gobby earring)

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
            Maldinado/wizard/50
            Mystique/enchanter/54
            Morrdeth/shadow knight/53
            Kaak/shaman/52
            Xerenia/mage/48
            Luana/cleric/44

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
I recently moved to Arizona, which I believe is MST and with that being said this state does not observe daylight savings time so we are now synced up with PST.  I don’t have a strict 9-5 type of schedule, however, generally I work days and am free most evenings ~5-6pm PST.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I played Everquest on the server Rodcet Nife back on live where I played a necromancer named Evilbringer.  I believe I got to ~56 on live and quit right after Luclin came out.  During this time I didn’t raid very much due to time constraints IRL.

I have always been nostalgic for Everquest and when I found out about a live mac server I instantly jumped on the opportunity.  Unfortunately, Al’Kabor shut down 2-3 months after rerolling Evilbringer (I played a necromancer again and got to ~lvl 56).  I was unguilded at this time and didn’t have too many chances to raid because I was working 20-30 hours a week on top of going to pharmacy school full time.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
My primary raiding experience comes from being part of Austerity guild where I predominantly played my necromancer and once in a while I rolled my wizard.  While raiding with Austerity our main targets were planes of fear, sky, and hate as well as trakanon.  I didn’t really raid Velious as I just started playing again after taking 6 month break due to changing jobs and recently getting married.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Raiding is definitely fun and progressing through the game is something I truly enjoy, however, I mainly want to join Temerity for the people.  What I enjoy most about everquest are some of the ridiculous coversations that occur while grouping or waiting on camps.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
alluded to this a bit previously but mainly just hanging out with people I enjoy chatting with while grouping/raiding (shiny pixels are kinda just a bonus).

11. Anything else you want us to know?
My guilty pleasure is I eat entirely too much chips/salsa and if I could eat only one type of cuisine for the rest of my life it would probably be Mexican. Also, the movie Bloodsport with Van Damme should have won an Oscar.

Hey Gwen, great to see the app! Look forward to more grouping/raiding with you

-Taelor

(03-15-2017, 02:14 AM)Saenayil Wrote: Hey Gwen, great to see the app! Look forward to more grouping/raiding with you

-Taelor

Always fun grouping with you and I am sure there are many more adventures to come!

Welcome, Gwen!

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Hi Gwenavear. Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Welcome to the thunderdome. Glad to see your app, Gwen.

Welcome Gwen!
Very happy to see this application!
NecroVac FTW!

(I over use exclamation points!)
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Great to see the app!

Welcome!
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6Xcbf7-Ug

(03-15-2017, 06:12 PM)Raev Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6Xcbf7-Ug

Amazing clip, it truly shows Van Damme at his finest

(03-15-2017, 10:35 AM)Perrin Wrote: Welcome Gwen!
Very happy to see this application!
NecroVac FTW!

(I over use exclamation points!)

You can never use enough exclamation points!

(03-15-2017, 01:43 PM)Bastette Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks, I feel welcome!

(03-15-2017, 01:30 PM)Linkamus Wrote: Great to see the app!
Thanks man! Nice seeing you at the raid tonight

(03-15-2017, 08:33 AM)Tarkon Wrote: Hi Gwenavear. Great to see your app.

Hey Tarchon and company, nice seeing you at the raid tonight