Spaide's App
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Marvn and zyzzix
I have known marv since pretty much upon server launch.  We were both officers/raid leaders/friends in destiny.  have known faults since alkabor and been guilded there and here with him.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Spaide 60(barely) wood elf(obviously) bard(no durrrrrrrrr)
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Spaide

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
shrink i have tinkers mask, eb i have in lodi shield, i have gate potions and ot hammer, bard invis/lev.  I do have two clickies, Dain hammer and spyglass.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Jacks monk 55
Spaides wizard 52

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
I live in PST in the PNW.  I play a very weird schedule as my work hours change pretty frequently.  So i dont have a set schedule on when i can/cant play currently

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
I played on tholuxe paells before alkabor but was in destiny on alkabor for quite awhile now

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
I was an Officer in Destiny and the second part is a difficult question to answer.  It was just time for a change really.

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I raided as a shaman on tholuxe paells and bard on alkabor/takp.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I've admired temerity from afar for quite awhile and feel now is the time for me to experience all you guys have to offer in terms of your culture, raids, etc.

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
This is a hard question to answer alsoTongue  I just enjoy raiding and spending time with my guild mates.  I enjoy talking and can chat quite a bitTongue

12. Anything else you want us to know?
I feel my life can be summed up in Futurama quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCZ07hwoZ4

I will be your second sponsor. Also Hell yeah - day officially made.

Welcome, Spaide! Excited about the prospect of being guilded together again.
Gadzooks

Hi Spaide. Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Woot spaide!!!

Excited to see your app Spaide! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Spaide! Good to see ya my man.
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

I am shitting heart-shaped biscuits right now. 

WELCOME BACK, friend. <3
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Marie, my friend... you been baking way too many gnome shaped cookies...

/hug Spaide !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Thanks for the warm reception guys!  I updated my app with zyzzix as my second sponsor

(06-26-2017, 05:17 AM)Actualspaide Wrote: 1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Marvn and zyzzix
I have known marv since pretty much upon server launch.  We were both officers/raid leaders/friends in destiny.  have known faults since alkabor and been guilded there and here with him.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Spaide 60(barely) wood elf(obviously) bard(no durrrrrrrrr)
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Spaide

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
shrink i have tinkers mask, eb i have in lodi shield, i have gate potions and ot hammer, bard invis/lev.  I do have two clickies, Dain hammer and spyglass.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Jacks monk 55
Spaides wizard 52

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
I live in PST in the PNW.  I play a very weird schedule as my work hours change pretty frequently.  So i dont have a set schedule on when i can/cant play currently

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
I played on tholuxe paells before alkabor but was in destiny on alkabor for quite awhile now

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
I was an Officer in Destiny and the second part is a difficult question to answer.  It was just time for a change really.

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I raided as a shaman on tholuxe paells and bard on alkabor/takp.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I've admired temerity from afar for quite awhile and feel now is the time for me to experience all you guys have to offer in terms of your culture, raids, etc.

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
This is a hard question to answer alsoTongue  I just enjoy raiding and spending time with my guild mates.  I enjoy talking and can chat quite a bitTongue

12. Anything else you want us to know?
I feel my life can be summed up in Futurama quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCZ07hwoZ4

OMG! So excited to see this app! Welcome to the jungle!!

Sad 
Hi 

Sorry to gate crash your boards but I wasn't sure of Spaide's Destiny forum Access

I just would like to thank you Spaide for every thing you have done for me personally and all hard thankless work you did whilst Raid leader.

To have the mass exodus happen in such a way really hurts, and for me it has been the hardest thing I ever  have had to endure in all my EQ time but I really sincerely wish you and all other Ex-Destiny all the best for the future

no malice, no ill feelings,

just a rather large hole and fantastic memories.

/Salute Spaide

/salute all

Buen

(06-28-2017, 03:27 PM)Buenivere Wrote: Hi 

Sorry to gate crash your boards but I wasn't sure of Spaide's Destiny forum Access

I just would like to thank you Spaide for every thing you have done for me personally and all hard thankless work you did whilst Raid leader.

To have the mass exodus happen in such a way really hurts, and for me it has been the hardest thing I ever  have had to endure in all my EQ time but I really sincerely wish you and all other Ex-Destiny all the best for the future

no malice, no ill feelings,

just a rather large hole and fantastic memories.

/Salute Spaide

/salute all

Buen

Thanks buddy, this post means a lot to me.  This decision was hard for me to make also!  Destiny will always hold a special place in my heart but it was that time for a new experience.  Anytime you need anything and if I am able to help in anyway don't hesitate to ask.  even if its just to shoot the sh....stuffSmile

OMG Spaide left Destiny and is joining Temerity?? What's that you say? He's also adopted his dead sisters bastard-son and taken him as his own bastard and never even told his current wife the truth about his bastards identity, pretending to have knocked up some floozy this entire time!? What a bad person!! SHAME!

I'm jk of course.

Wow Buen, you really said what i think a lot of people are feeling/thinking. I just want to echo your words and (i know it's probably not the place) but Spaide, thanks for everything. You brought people together and carried a lot of people on your back for a long time, and led us through some really awesome victories and fun. Thanks for taking a chance on me when i App'd to Destiny. It has been great becoming friends with you. I think Temerity will be so lucky and happy to have you. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your time in EQ as much possible, cheers! Also, cheers Temerity. Grats on all of your recent success. Nice to see you back on top. 

Oiwon