Pokin Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Drudger, Aryava

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I grew up with Drudger.  Aryava is a RL friend of his.  Dumul and I grouped in Kaesora as I was leveling up (thanks again!).  Dryfly and I chatted a bit as he helped me realize that the cats on the moon security question was for Vah Shir and not actual space kittens.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Pokin Holes, 50, Halfling Rogue
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Pokin

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Hobol

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Currently Hide and Sneak Smile

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Oruk / Warrior / 40
Hobol / Cleric / 51
Flux / Enchanter / 43
Mageypants / Mage / 50
Honor / Paladin / 50

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
CST Usually play after my kids go to bed 8:30 - 11:00pm but can hop on earlier for raid nights.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Pretty much played my entire life.  Raided up to GoD when EQ first started.  Recently raided all of Velious as a warrior on Agnarr.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
N/A

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Raided as a Necro on Live, Warrior on Live TLP.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Friends are in the guild and have heard good things.  Everyone has also been very nice and I look forward to meeting more people and grouping up.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Nastualga and I love constantly working on making my characters better.  I also have a blast when I can hang out with my friends and play no matter what the level or content.

13. Anything else you want us to know?
Happy to play what ever class is needed, curious to take this Rogue experience further but also going to be focusing on leveling up my Warrior to 60 as well.

Good to see a rogue - welcome to the monkey house.

A friend of Drudger's is a friend of mine. Bring beer !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Great to see your application, Pokin.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Drudger too cheap to set you up with real haste? Tell him to dip into those hundreds of thousands of plat and buy you a cof, they're cheap here.

(09-02-2019, 02:12 PM)Fiora Wrote: Drudger too cheap to set you up with real haste? Tell him to dip into those hundreds of thousands of plat and buy you a cof, they're cheap here.

He said I had to "earn it" and then winked at me suggestively?  Does that seem odd to anyone else?

Had an SBC drop for me at bugs last night, will give to you in game when I see you.

Pokin, anything I can do to help, including more EQ trivia, let me know. I am always game for exp and I have a ton of mid level gear rotting on mules.

Cheers
Dryfly

I can't wait to meet you in game Pokin!!

If anyone wants to group up I am usually on between 8:30-11:00pm CST.  Would love the opportunity to exp, work on lucid shards or anything else I can do to help the guild.

Hey everyone,

Update:
Now level 59
8/10 VT Shards collected
Dagger Shissar Bane Weapon Crafted
Comm1 of emp key done

Hey man,

Which shards do you still need?

(09-15-2019, 01:36 AM)Benzarden Wrote: Hey man,

Which shards do you still need?

Akheva Ruins and The Deep