Application
1. Who are your sponsors? 

Neea

2. How do you know each of your sponsors? 

Played on AK beginning in about 2009 and was a Temerity member starting in about 2010, if I recall correctly. Have known Neea since then (and many other current Temerity members). Played on AK right up until sunset... a sad day.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo. 

Yinn Yang is my main, level 60 monk, https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...?char=Yinn (was the same name on AK). I have played primarily a monk since I began playing EQ in 2000.

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums? 

Yinn Yang

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? 

Ant-leg potion for shrink, Fishbone earring for EB. Many, many gate potions (FoB, Frost, Swamp) from TAKP events. Also have Worker Sledge for OT gate. Cloudy pots for invis and Quillmane cloak for lev. No insta-clicky yet.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Clarice (30 shaman), Dualipa (24 druid), Sascha (trader mule)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?

Texas, so Central time. These days, I have what is supposed to be an 8-5 job, but the hours for my current project are a bit scattered. I have been absent from TAKP for about 3 years, but created my character during Beta. I feel I have the time to play again (less work travel), but my current plan is to attend two raids a week (definitely Sunday, and some other week night). Then I will be off and on all week, my exp grinding, etc would be done on random evenings, Saturday is very likely, but I doubt I can pull off 6-8 hour sessions like the good ole days... I am going to limit my time to 3 hour sessions maximum (1-3 hours), approximately 4 times a week.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

Some of this is mentioned above: I started in 2000 on Lanys T'Vyl but quickly moved to Antonius Bayle when I lived in Spain for 2 years... then when I came back to the USA, I transferred to Morden Rasp > Povar. Was an officer in Lore Keepers on Povar. I stayed with Povar until about 2006 or 2007 when I finally realized it was the classic game I loved and beginning with Serpent's Spine, I started losing interest. I did raid a lot in OoW, did not like the GoD expansion, and I stopped just before the release of Secrets of Faydwer, when the level cap was to be raised to 80.
In 2009 I was thrilled to find out AK was still stuck in a time capsule during the period I loved most. As soon as I had a Mac, I logged in and created Yinn there. After playing for a while, and grouping with many Temerity members, I decided Temerity was the place for me. I think it was the raid style that attracted me most at the time. I was tired of slow raids and Tem raids always felt very efficient and well run.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

When I started on TAKP, it seemed to me that Temerity was having a difficult time reforming. I don't recall the details, but at one point it seemed maybe it wouldn't survive the transition. Destiny managed to regroup to some degree and they were raiding on a schedule that worked for me, so I joined them. Not long after, I took my 3 year hiatus. When I returned (apparently the last raid I had been on was ToV, that's where I had camped), I had no guild tag anymore. Mentioned it to Elrontaur and he said there had been some sort of wipe and sent invite immediately. The next day, I realized I should have given it more thought and gotten my bearings again before tagging anywhere, 3 years was a long time to be away and I felt I had fallen way behind. Once I began looking around, I realized all my old Tem friends were back in Temerity and going strong again. I literally recognized every name when doing a /who all Temerity, but recognized only a few names when doing a /who all Destiny. That made me realize Temerity is where I belonged.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids? 

As far as raiding, monk almost exclusively. On Povar, throughout ToV, Sleeper's, PoTime, GoD, and ultimately OoW and Anguish, I was the primary puller and at times, raid leader. I have raided most every major raid target all the way up to Citadel of Anguish. I personally don't feel my pulling skills are what they once were, I seem to have lost a bit of my edge, but I can still do a good job when called on.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity? 

All my friends are here. Enjoyed Temerity and Temerity raids immensely while on AK.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play? 

Love the endless tasks to be done... that's part of my nature. Can be frustrating at times, but that's what makes it so rewarding. Feel a great sense of accomplishment when quests are completed and raid bosses are conquered. Growing my character feels never-ending... but in a good way. 

13. Anything else you want us to know? 

My job can be a bit unpredictable, but I truly have the desire to play again. If I am not online, it is most likely I'd rather be playing EQ than whatever else I am doing for work (between us: I hate my job, but it pays the bills). I plan on playing when time (and life) permits, but I can't be on daily or for extremely long stretches like I used to (although I wish I could). Raiding will be my primary focus in coming back, so I will make every effort to log in for those... but I doubt you will ever see me online all day Saturday doing an experience grind. I will get exp where I can though, on those evenings when I can find time to play and a raid is not scheduled.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome back, Yinn!
Gadzooks

hi!
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Welcome back Yinn

About time!

-Tae

Hey yinn

I approve this message !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Hi Yinn, been great working with you on doing those haversack combines.

Hi2u, see you in game.
Mechaike

Hi. Welcome Back Yinn.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Glad to see you back Yinn. It's been great catching up and raiding together again. My enchanter needs a shard from the Deep so maybe we can figure something out to get shards for all who need them.

Welcome back Yinn good seeing you again!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

So I am still just an applicant at this point, but would like to know if anyone might be available to help me with Comm 2 on Wednesday eve (2/19). Would love to be able to join for Emp raid, and I already have TM pouch and Comm 1.

Maybe, with luck, he might be up after the reset?

Anyone available? I’m thinking 6pm central time or after?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will you be around right after reset, that's a great time if you can make it. I'm out all day, but I should be around in the evening to give you a hand.

y
(02-18-2020, 09:38 PM)Sketchy Wrote: Will you be around right after reset, that's a great time if you can make it. I'm out all day, but I should be around in the evening to give you a hand.

Didn’t get a chance to check this morning, but I’m online now. I’m in the lobby of Ssra.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]