Hemophilia 55 Rogue
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Syphie and Drudger

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Syphie pretty much gave me my start on this server with a generous gear donation and we've been talking since
Drudger I grouped with in SSRA. Awesome guy and nasty cleric tank Tongue

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Hemophilia 55 DWF rogue     https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...Hemophilia

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Snowboar

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink: pots
EB: FB ear
Gate: Pots
Invis: Rogue
Levitate: none, can work on quilmane cloak if needed
I have jboots for instant clicky where usable

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
I don't currently play any alts

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
CST. Currently my schedule is a little all over the place but several hours a day if there is a group or something to do worth being logged on for. I do put my kids to bed at 845 EST every evening which I told both my sponsors would interfere with raids but was told several guild members do the same.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I was an officer of Wudan on Rallos Zek from approx 1999-2006. I did not play the original TAK server

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
No

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I raided in a server first/progression guild from late kunark to OoW. I was mage class officer and a pvp officer (it was Rallos).

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Looking to do some more raiding I haven't done in like 15 years. The people I've met are all super cool. Having an active guild especially when PoP releases would be awesome as that was one of my favorite EQ times

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I play for fun and to do/re-live cool stuff. I expect from a raiding guild like temerity to have a good time with people who are fun but can dial in to accomplish a raid goal

13. Anything else you want us to know?
I am a 36 year old resident physician with two small children. Im about to start my medical internship year which can be crazy for anyone not familiar with graduate medical education. Some months are way more busy than others (ICU/surgery/etc). My schedule is hectic but when I can be around, I will be and you'll get my best effort.

Hello, and I look forward to meeting you in game!  

I couldn't help but look at your magelo (which is to say, i wasn't judging your application based on your gear), and i'm not sure I'd ever seen

before, but as far as I'm concerned if you show up to every raid wearing that until the end of Time, you're good to go.

Is internship equivalent to fellowship?  i have some friends that are finishing up fellowships at the uchicago hospital
Lizard.  The motorcycle he rode in on.  The mud scraped off his boot.

Yea.. best bp i could find at the time with what i had in plat. Not sure i ever saw it on live either.

Internship is the first year of residency. It's general doctoring/medicine/peds/surgery stuff you need to take last exam and get fully licensed. For some programs its included. For radiology (my specialty) it's a separate thing. Mine just happens to be at the same hospital im doing residency at. Fellowship is an extra year+ of subspecialty training. Ill end up doing a fellowship at the end of residency in 5 years probably.

Cool, nice to meet you. Your choice of name makes sense to me now. Thank you for putting an application in, I'm sure I will see you around.

Glad to see your app!

Yay! He's now into lvl 56 also, this app is out of date =P
Drudger Diggydiggyhole - 60 Dwarf Cleric

I am indeed now 56 and 23%.. and several people have given me loaner gear so i look less like a 18th century english street urchin

Wudan during that era, eh? I take it you were a fellow Kerafyrm slayer? I was just a mere member of MIM then, but was part of that 200 player rez fest!

Aye. My TAKP forum name is my Wudan char.

Hey good to see a new app. I too have kid bedtime to work around no worries!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

I'm glad to see this and I hope your locustlure helped out a little.

Hey all Smile

And yes, I have it in my weapons and tools bag. It saved one wipe in UP a few days ago.

Welcome, smol dwarf!
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

(04-10-2020, 01:50 PM)Lurari Wrote: Welcome, smol dwarf!

Some folks don't need Dwarf Illusion, am I right Jinx?

Welcome!!