Newskin's App
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.) Cadsuane and Syphie

2. How do you know each of your sponsors? Cads met during raids and reached out to me because he is familiar with the monk class.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo. Newskin, 57 Iksar Monk

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums? Newskin

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? Fishbone earring, Pegasus feather cloak, jboots

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? Oldskin/56 Shaman

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  EST time zone, roughly 2pm-10pm

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. Played live around the kunark launch and some P99 never played on Al'Kabor

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave? No guilds yet on TAKP

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids? I raided most mobs in kunark and velious on p99 except ST and VP.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity? I met Syphie when I was around lvl 45ish and he helped me with my monk epic. By the time I was looking for a guild he was on a break but he was one of the only people I knew here so far and was in Temerity.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play? I like the nostalgia of the game. I had a monk on live and p99 and I like to progress him and versatility of monks (although not as popular on TAKP). I enjoy raiding, i'm excited all day before a raid!

13. Anything else you want us to know? Looking forward to meeting more members and killing some dragons!

Nice to see your app Newskin.

Hi New. LMK if you need an instaclicky for indoors. I usually have spyglasses collecting dust.
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Look forward to grouping/raiding in game. Let me know if you wanna group up etc. Always looking for xp!

Yay! great to see you--