Noriku
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Darchon & Pabst
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I've known Darchon for years, we were both in Taken on p99. Pabst I've grouped with a few times,  chatted with him about applying.
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Noriku, level 60 Wood Elf Ranger. https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Noriku
4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Eroqa
5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Ant's Potion, Lodizal Shell Shield, Potion of Bone Field, Innate Camouflage, Levitate. Instant clicky is Spyglass
6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Kalistrate/Warrior/60, Eroqa/Shaman/60
7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?
US Central time, My playtimes are about 5 PM to 1 AM
8. How long have you played on TAKP?
Since May 2020
9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
Played live on The Rathe from Kunark until OoW era in a guild called Thudds Wrecking Crew. Played Project1999 Blue in Taken/Awakened/Core from about 2014-2019.
10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Never been in a guild on TAKP, was waiting until I hit 60 before I applied but then apps got closed.
11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I played a Ranger on The Rathe server, which had a rotation, and TWC was pretty low on the totem pole. We raided twice a week pretty casually. We killed bosses in Tier 3 PoP progression but we weren't in Ele plane before I took a break from the game. We skipped most of Luclin because they thought the keying was too tedious.
On p99 I raided as a Shaman during Kunark and early Velious, swapping to Ranger main shortly after Velious release. Have done all classic/kunark/velious raids on p99. 
12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
The best part of Everquest is the social aspect, my live guild was a close knit family (they even had an IRL guild meeting). Temerity gave me the same vibes when I guest attended an Emp kill. It felt like the old times on eq live.
13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Social aspect as stated above, but also I just really love the game, from the difficulty to the fantasy setting. And slaying internet dragons.
14. Anything else you want us to know?
My memory of PoP era is very rusty, I don't recall a lot of the bosses but I'm eager to relearn.

There is never a bad time to be a good ranger !

I look forward to rezzing you, and your little friend ( Darchon ).
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Woodie ranger <3 See ya in game.
Mechaike

It was nice to briefly be in group with you the other night. I hope to spend more time killin' and chillin' with you in the future.