Application for Tuuna, 65 Troll Shaman
Apparently there was some sort of snafu with my application so I am reposting.

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)  Tigree and Mikayla

2. How do you know each of your sponsors? Tig was one of my first friends I made when I started on TAKP and I met Mikayla through Tig in various groups here and there.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.  Tuuna Sammitch, lv 65 Troll Shaman
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Tuuna

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums? Masmacho, the name of my monk

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? Shrink - spell and potions, EB - spell and Lodi Shield, Gate - spell and Thurg pots, Invis - spell, Levitate - spell

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? Masmacho - 65 Iksar Monk and Boomgoes - 65 Erudite Wizard

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  Eastern and from 7 pm to 11 pm a few nights a week and various times on Sat/Sun

8. How long have you played on TAKP? A little over a year.  I think I started last April.

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.  I was a 6 year player in EQ (from launch through Omens of War) and I also played on P99 for a little over a year.

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave? I was in Blood Guard, whom I was a member of on P99. I left due to the aggressive raid schedule.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids? On live I raided all content through Kunark, Velious, Luclin and Planes of Power though I never did get into Time. We never got the Rathe Council down. On P99 I was part of the raid scene but we all know how toxic that got. Always a Shaman on raids. It's my favorite class.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity? The people.  Everyone I have met in Temerity have been very friendly and willing to help or teach. Also this part of your guild rules which states Mains come before alts in our guild. No one in Temerity is required or expected to box, and boxing on our raids is strictly limited to what can be handled effectively. We would rather raid well with a modest force than poorly with a large and inattentive one.

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?  I work hard.  This is my escape from reality after a long day on the job.

14. Anything else you want us to know? I'm a veteran of other MMO's such as EQ2, Warhammer Online, Rift, Age of Conan and a few others I have probably forgotten. In each game I have usually played a Shaman or healer/support as my main. I prefer to be a hero behind the scenes if that makes sense.

Welcome, Tuuna! Looking forward to getting to know you in game.
Gadzooks

Hi Tuuna ! I think I have rezzed you in Valor ( after some of Tig's crazy pulls ! ).

Alligator pets FTW !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

I've always secretly loved Masmacho as your name when I see it!! I always wanted to send you a tell saying "¿quién es másmacho?"  It's so good to put a toon to your handle and the toon I've seen running around. I hope to meet you in game soon!

(08-23-2022, 06:42 PM)Starsha Wrote: I've always secretly loved Masmacho as your name when I see it!! I always wanted to send you a tell saying "¿quién es másmacho?"

Ha! Thank you. Do you remember the old Saturday Night Live skit from where that name comes from? I'm dating myself for sure now.

Hey Tuuna! Was great getting to play with you a week or so ago. Always nice to see a fellow Rift player as well - that really brings me back!

(08-24-2022, 12:47 PM)Tuuna Wrote:
(08-23-2022, 06:42 PM)Starsha Wrote: I've always secretly loved Masmacho as your name when I see it!! I always wanted to send you a tell saying "¿quién es másmacho?"

Ha! Thank you. Do you remember the old Saturday Night Live skit from where that name comes from? I'm dating myself for sure now.

I do remember the skit!! I remember seeing reruns of it when I lived in El Paso, Tx back in the day. Insert <old fart timestamp>

Heck yeah, welcome to the guild sir.