Domenikos' Application
Hello! I am applying to be a member of your guild. While I don't have two sponsors, I was advised to put in an application anyways. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and possibly becoming a new teammate. 

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

1. Exos
2. Drudger

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I was introduced to Exos through another one of your members. I was invited to a group for XP and he was in it. We got chatting in the group and he hit me up about joining Temerity. Since then, we've kept in touch, and I group with him when I can. 

I've been grouping with Drudger off and on the last couple weeks when our paths cross. They've been very gracious letting me join them to get some XP. They asked me if I still needed another sponsor and offered to be my second if so.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Domenikos (65 Beastlord)
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Domenikos

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

Halox
https://www.takproject.net/forums/index....alox.8929/

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink: Self
EB: Lodizal Shell Shield
Gate: Potion of the Swamp
Invis: Self
Levitate: Self
Insta-Clicky: Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Halox (43 Necromancer)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

EST. I play most days from 6 or 7ish pm to around midnight EST. Give or take.

8. How long have you played on TAKP?

I joined the server in late January 2022.

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I played live from Kunark to 2008. I then took a long break and joined P99.

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

No.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I raided current content as a necro on live. On P99 I raided as a rogue in one of the two competitive guilds on the server. I'm over the 3am bat phones. The beast lord is a new raiding experience for me.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?

100% the people. While I've only met a few of you, everyone that I have met has been very approachable and just generally nice to be around. Whether it's an XP group or running in to a member while trying to farm my VT key shards. I've always kind of gravitated towards raiding and I've only recently have I been thinking about joining a guild on this server. I've been asked about joining from a couple of your members. They've been very nice letting me know what to expect and helping me prep for the things I'll need to have.

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I am a busy working-class person that owns my own service plumbing company. I play to escape the stress of the daily things that RL can bring. Plus, as with most of us, it's that one game that grabbed ahold of us when we were in our teens and no other game has made us feel that way since.

14. Anything else you want us to know?

1. I'm a solo boxer.
2. I'm EP4 flagged.
3. I need AR and FG shards for my VT key.
4. I play the game to escape stress. You'll get none from me. I'm willing to learn and am teachable. I'm sure I have a bunch to learn, I'm not afraid to admit that, and I'm not afraid of constructive criticism. I'm easy going and approachable and I hope you all are the same.

Welcome Dom, great to see your app

I look forward to seeing you in green sir.

Hihi

Glad to see this app come through! I've been grouping and chatting with Domenikos quite a bit over the last two months.

Look forward to meeting ya in game Dom!