Rusl's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
1. Sami
Still looking for a second. *Theoclea has agreed to be my second, *Tarkon offered as well. Y'all are welcome to duel for the privilege

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Reached out to Sami when I became interested in applying and we grouped in Plane of Innovation to try to spawn junk beast.  No luck with the beast but we had fun and he agreed to be my sponsor. 

Grouped with Theoclea in fire working on leveling his cleric alt, pulled a bit of field 1 until the real world called us both away...

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Rusl 65 Wood Elf Ranger - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...?char=Rusl

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Rieve

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink - Anizok's Minimizing Device
EB - Winged Storm Boots
gate - OT hammer, gate pots or dying... no luck with a Trak bp
invis - innate camo AA
levitate - Pegasus Feather Cloak

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Avar Mage 65 - time flagged
Totems Shaman 65 - time flagged
Sayrah Druid 65 - time flagged
Olek Beastlord 65 - EP4 flagged
Chaeros Paladin 65 - EP4 flagged

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST, I am typically on in the evenings Sunday - Wednesday/Thursday.  I do occasionally play very early in the morning est before work and the kids get up and moving.

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
Started in 2020

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Played on live from 1999 until 2004ish on the Mithaniel Marr server.  Played P99 from 2009 until 2012ish, tried EQ mac when it went free to play but couldn't get used to the UI and gave up EQ altogether until I started back on TAKP.

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Was in Azure Guard (NAG), left due to raid schedule conflicts.  I cannot make Friday raids (Quarm attempts) and was struggling to stay up past midnight during the week for our time raids.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Have raided everything on this server up to and including Quarm, I was not present at Nag's recent kill.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Raid schedule fits my needs and I prefer single boxing on raids.

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I am married with 2 young children and a rather demanding job so this game is my escape back to my teenage years and simpler times.

14. Anything else you want us to know?

Cool, always nice to see experienced capable apps.

If you can keep your head and weaponshield with Sami,
If you can trust our officers when in your heart you doubt ,
If you can wait with Linkamus, and not get tired of waiting,
If you can bear to hear the truth from Megolash,
If you can talk with Howlinmad and keep your virtue,
If you can meet with all the Foxxes, and treat those two imposters just the same,
If you can walk with clerics--- nor lose the common touch,
If you can melee the unforgiving moment with 60 seconds worth of Quarm,
Then yours is the Norrath and everything that's in it.
And what's more, you'll be a TEM, my son.

apologies to RK
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Also if you can get through that cryptic list of Neea's! Tongue

*looking for big Orgrim's name in the list*
*realizes he cannot read*
*sad ogre*

Looking forward to see more of you in game! :-)
[65 Overlord] Orgrim Doomhammer, Marshall of the Oggok Army <Temerity>

Filthy alts :: Adranath :: Agelmar :: Aithne :: Callain :: Daise :: Edmund :: Glasgian :: Janduin :: Katerine :: Katran :: Mieze :: Neysa :: Pantro :: Rathe :: Tishan :: Trulla ::