Slobba's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
- Oreh and Ophie have graciously agreed to be my sponsors.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I was in Destiny with Megolash. We used to go around killing dragons quite a bit and when PoP came out we grinded at valor fiends to hit 65 the first night (fun times!). Oreh I met in an alley on PQ. We've grouped quite a few times and he swears he plays his TAKP pally better, so now I have to see it for myself!

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Slobba 65 Ogre Warrior - TAKP Character Browser - Slobba's Profile (takproject.net)

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Rmurse

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink = Cobalt Bracer
EB = EP helm (Faerune)
Gate = Thurg Brick
Invis = Incarnadine BP
Insta Clickies = Seru earring/Coldain ring for junks. Puppet strings/Mallet for aggro.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Lilea - 65 Druid - Time Flagged
Mindgrad - 65 Enchanter - Time Flagged
Clique - 65 Cleric - Time Flagged
Tonedef - 65 Bard - Time Flagged
Pekpek - 65 Ranger - Time Flagged
Morphine - 65 Necro - Think Missing xegony
Marypoppins - 65 Mage - Missing TRC
Qazaam - 65 Wizard - Missing TRC

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
I live in Albuquerque NM (MST).  Recently have been logging in for mainly raids. Although outside of raids I will usually stay up late night and hang out with friends to kill things. Don't XP much anymore. I work nights on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday as an RN so I don't get much play time on those days either.

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
164 weeks apparently!

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
Before TAKP I was briefly on p99 Green when it launched. I joined Seal Team during the leveling rush and did the classic server firsts with them. I left once I realized the batphone wasn't ever going away and I wanted to stay married. That's when I found TAKP.

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Destiny has been the only guild I've been in. I left because we've been having low numbers for a while now. We tried everything we could to fix our attendance issues but there seemed to be no end in sight.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I normally trio Warrior, Enchanter, Druid. When I joined Destiny they had already cleared all luclin content. We progressed through pop and I eventually became an officer. I have led a few raids, helped out on refining strats and eventually help the guild enter Time. I've played several other alts depending on what we're raiding. Will add the ranger in for Ginto, Mage in for VT clears to help with coths, or use the bard for several raids to help maintain a pet (fire/water).

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I have never had any negative experiences with Temerity players. They have always been kind and a pleasure to deal with. Temerity seems to take a very professional approach to raiding. I look forward to being able to raid with more like-minded individuals to kill monsters. I don't prefer the use of voice chat so I appreciate that! Also, it will be nice to single box on raids again. Although 3 boxing can be useful when low on raiders, it does make it hard to accomplish 3 different roles in a raid setting so moving back to single box would be really enjoyable. 

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I've always been a gamer at heart, but I always seem to come back to EQ. Like for many, EQ was my first MMO and will always hold a special place in my heart. I always thought that PoP raiding was the best which eventually led me to find this server.

14. Anything else you want us to know?
Nope. I'm a pretty open book so feel free to hit me up here or in game!

Hi, Slobba - welcome to the boards! Looking forward to getting to know you in game.

Unfortunately, Megolash is already sponsoring Eliashib and Relaxi, so you will need a second sponsor who isn't him.
Gadzooks

Hello Slobba!

The pull of EQ is relentless!  Glad it led you to find TAKP, and eventually Tem.

Looking forward to slaying together.

Hey Slobba, good to see you again! :-)
[65 Overlord] Orgrim Doomhammer, Marshall of the Oggok Army <Temerity>

Filthy alts :: Adranath :: Agelmar :: Aithne :: Callain :: Daise :: Edmund :: Glasgian :: Janduin :: Katerine :: Katran :: Mieze :: Neysa :: Pantro :: Rathe :: Tishan :: Trulla ::

Nothing really compares to EQ’s perfect imperfections. And hey there Mieze! And thanks for the info Ravenwing, I will seek another since Mego is so darn popular.

/waves Good to see you slobba!

I've updated my original post and added Ophie who has agreed to be a 2nd sponsor

Awesome thanks!

Great to see your app! Not sure if we've had the pleasure to group in the year ive been on TAKP but I'm one of our late night players so please hit me up if I can help with anything!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Nice job on TT last night. Welcome.

Thanks! I fully expected to die so getting to live was pretty sweet