Fabulous First Impresions...
Well, as I'm sure you all know, while i was under the impression I had only gotten occassion to group with two Temerity alts, it appears that in point of fact I have grouped with about four of you...<br /><br />Unfortunately, the two times I got the opportunity that I specifically know about... I didn't make the best of first impressions.<br /><br />In the first case I grouped with Ghandi, an interesting and eager little fellow of the dark arts, I believe. Unfortunately, the group to which I asked him to join seemed to go somewhat awry... I have my suspicions as to why, but excuses are like... well, you get the point. Needless to say, I ended up dead, and then Ghandi had to leave before I could do anything of redeeming merit.<br /><br />In the second instance I had the opportunity to group with Flying, a brother Monk... albeit one with a tail. On my first trip back to HHK in some time... Flying pulled, and I, believeing I saw the situation correctly, thought it was clear to take the remaining MOB while Flying was feigned.<br /><br />That, however, was a complete and utter mistake. My over eagerness to show some skill resulted in me looking much more like a complete doofus... and once again ending up dead.<br /><br />So, to both Ghandi and Flying (and their respective ALTs), I most sincerely apologize for these unfortunate situations. I do play much better then those cases would provide.<br /><br />On a lighter note, I have as discreetly as possible talked to a few of your members when I thought occassion permited. And, you have all been perhaps the most helpful people I have experienced on the server. And, I say this not to mean that you have offered me anything, in comparison to a number of other people, but that you have answered the questions I asked, and brought some levity into my time in game...<br /><br />Not to mention, reading your forums has beeen a blast.<br /><br />So, when the time comes, if I can prove myself more meritous then I have, I hope I will be able to find a sponsor among you and talk more indepth with your recruiting committee.<br /><br />Kayne Sugar<br />Monk of the way<br />