The BEST Necro this side of... Al'Kabor!
Okay... I owe a big debt of gratitude to <b>Devisri</b>.<br /><br />She is the BEST Necro I have yet to encounter, for going out of her way for me this evening/morning.<br /><br />I went with a varied group of individuals to try and wipe Kaesora. The night started out well, and we were managing with little to no problem.<br /><br />THEN, of course... we got big heads and decided to go after Xalgoz himself. We made our way down through the "Five Towers" and set up camp behind his church. We managed pull after pull after pull... then it was time to hit the majr leagues!<br /><br />In the end... we got Xalgoz... his spindly little form fell to the last remaining members of the group... but we were soon dispatched by the ADDs that had multiplied. For a moment I actually thought myself safe enough to break FD, stand up and move away... what a tragic mistake!<br /><br />Anyway... I put the call out to Devisri when i saw she was online... and she didn't bat an eyelash... in fact, she took more then enough time to help us figure out the whole coffin situation... which, as soon as I replenish my bank account... I will always have at least one of stored away for safe keeping!<br /><br /><b>DEVISRI</b> ROCKS!<br /><br />Thanks for you help.<br />

WOW...<br /><br />blush...<br /><br />Thank You! It was no problem at all. Thanks to my dear Dmitri too. I was able to pull him away from playing HALO on the other side of the US, to help us get black ceremonial coffins, from the other side of Al Kabor, while I started summoning the higher level players in Kaesora. That enabled us to get it all sorted out with a bit greater efficiency. <br /><br />I was pleased to be able to help. Thank you for your kind words.<br /><br /><br />----- "I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could." ...Orson Welles -----