going ld
All of a sudded startign yesterday i can't kepp a connection to eq. i log an dgo link dead within 5 minutes. Soemtiem i log in and i wind up back at the desk top with out ever hiting eq. Anyoen else have or has had this problem? I am not usign a router. And when i hit the desktop from my LD it says account already loged in.<br /><br />Help<br />

Rumour, you have become better at clericspeak 127..hehe<br /> -wish i knew what was wrong with your connection, that has happened to me a few times before, but resolved itself by the next day<br /><br /><br /><A target=_Blank href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=819768"> Clarity </A>

Someone is stealing your cable....you need to get a rusty field knife and hunt them down, and when you find them, cut off all there limbs and leave them flapping in the wind....THEY STEAL YOUR CABLE...BASTAGES, WHY!!! YOU DIDN”T PAY FOR IT...UGHH!!<BR><BR>/em snaps out of it..<BR><BR>uhh.. I don't know what's wrong, check if you are getting the inc. bandwith promised by your ISP<br /><br /><br /><font color="#666666">Elder <font color="#666666"><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=837421&amp;resize=true" target="new">Rhaughne</a> "the Wang" Dragonlord <br></font><font color="#666666" size="3"><br></font></font><font color="#808080" face="Times New Roman" size="3">"People
can no longer cover their eyes.&nbsp; If this disturbs you then walk
away.&nbsp; You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of
Ten Thousand fists in the air"</font><font color="#666666"><strong><em><br>
</em></strong></font>
<p></p>

have you tried logging in from another character?<br /><br />have you tried logging in from another computer?<br /><br />2 things that supposedly are solutions for the problem. if you can log it on from another computer zone it out then log in normally.<br /><br /><br />--------------------------<br>
UnRetired member of Temerity<br>
<font color="#eeeeff" size="1">if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.</font>

ok thanks for the info. i did get on on another charcter and had no ld problem but have not tried rumour since then. so keep fingers crossed when i log her back in. And yes bad typing day. Happens when you can't stay logged in. <br /><br />And of course bard speak and cleric speak are so closely releated.<br /><br /><br /><span class="MessageEditText">Edited by rumour lore 5/22/2004 6:05 PM (Most Recent)</span>

thought bard speak was<br /><br />need heal ple1122334411223344<br /><br />B)<br /><br /><br />--------------------------<br>
UnRetired member of Temerity<br>
<font color="#eeeeff" size="1">if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.</font>