Thanks
Thank you:<br /><br />Janribet for the awesome buffs<br /><br />Xxapp KEI for the whole raid<br /><br />Dabiny SoE and other nice buffs<br /><br />Tofu for helping with the pre-raid in Sol B and doing a wonderful job<br /><br /><br />YOU GUYS ROCK<br /><br />I think there may have been some others of you, well the Naggy raid didn't go as planned but wasn't a complete failure either, we had a great time fghting out way in esspecially with help from Temerity members, we had Isios from DC with her clicky stick also helping with rezzes along the way. Dracotheron also helped from DC, while a few horde members came along for the ride to... i had lots of fun in this raid even though Naggy wiped us with still 70% HP and in about 20 seconds as well. I would still like to thank those listed above and others for the encouragement and help in getting this done...<br /><br />THANKS GUYS!<br /><br /><br /><A href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1027902"target=_blank>The King of Death, Saenayil Shadowraith </a>