Xxapp???
As you know I deguilded on Friday without a word. I am not leaving the game, There are many reasons why I am leaving, some are due to real life and some are purely game issues and I am not going into them. <br /><br />Temerity is an awesome guild and without a doubt the most powerful guild on the server. You don't get to that point anywhere without awesome people in the guild and I will miss you.<br /><br />This has been a very hard call to make, and I belive it to be the right one for me. Some could see the writing on the wall, some will truely be wondering WTF? Those that know me, know that guild tags don't mean jack to me when it comes to my friends, and that won't change. If there is anything you ever need, send me a tell and as always, I will do what I can to help. Or just send me a tell to say "Hey!" or even call me an ass for leaving, whatever works. <br /><br />To finish this I'd like to say "Thank you!" for all of the great times that I've had, awesome friends I've made and totally cool raids from Seb to ToV!<br /><br />Thanx,<br />Xxapp<br />

/em passes Xxapp a pitcher of Beer!<BR><BR>best of luck to ya bro!<br /><br /><br /><font color="#666666">Elder <font color="#666666"><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=837421&amp;resize=true" target="new">Rhaughne</a> "the Wang" Dragonlord <br></font><font color="#666666" size="3"><br></font></font><font color="#808080" face="Times New Roman" size="3">"People
can no longer cover their eyes.&nbsp; If this disturbs you then walk
away.&nbsp; You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of
Ten Thousand fists in the air"</font><font color="#666666"><strong><em><br>
</em></strong></font>
<p></p>

:(<br /><br />/em grieves openly<br /><br />/em weeps<br /><br />/em blows her nose on Cadsuane's sleeve<br /><br /><br />----- "I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could." ...Orson Welles -----

Sorry to see you go Xxapp, oh evil one. <br />I hope you are happy wherever you go and I hope to see you around.<br /><br /><br />Al'Kabor's First Evil Paladin!

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1014548"> Teh Sir FROAK!