No Subject
No text was entered for this message.<br /><br /><br /><span class="MessageEditText">Edited by Dvine 8/7/2004 1:50 PM (Most Recent)</span>

Yeah no problem just say when and where.<br />

No idea why he edited it, but basically it said that his guild wont help with benevolence, so he needs a few people to lend a hand. We don't tolerate editing posts to blank here, it's bad form.<br /><br /><br />-Cadsuane<BR><FONT color=darkred>Holy necromancer of jebus</FONT>

LMAO, he got what he wanted, posted here and a couple people helped him get what he wanted.<br /><br />/Xxapp shrugs<br /><br />/Xxapp waves to all his buddies and hands Ron a cold one!<br /><br />Laterz!<br />Xxapp

I apologize for deleting the original post. I had posted this when I was angry and Frustrated and I just wanted to get the quest out of my mind once and for all by just completing it. I hope you aren't so steamed anymore Cads. Once again, I apologize.<br />

<center><div class="QuotedForumText" style="width: 90%;text-align: left;"><hr><b>quote:</b><br><br>I apologize for deleting the original post. I had posted this when I was angry and Frustrated and I just wanted to get the quest out of my mind once and for all by just completing it. I hope you aren't so steamed anymore Cads. Once again, I apologize.<hr></div></center>
I am really annoyed that he would say his guild wouldn't help with this when in fact a few of us did try just four or five days ago. Some of us died in the attempt because frankly we didn't have enough in the way of DPS with us. But we went *anyway* to help a fellow guildie and got the guy down to 9%. I'm gratified to know that our efforts on your behalf are so well remembered Dvine.<br /><br /><br /><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1021915">Zinovia AnkleBiter</a> Gnome Coercer<br>
Tatiana - Dwarf Cleric 38<br>