Thank You Temerity
I want the whole guild to know my appreciation for the wonderous efforts of your two guild mates that helped me out by doing corpse recovery that was far too difficult for me to attempt on my own. Danidianya and Janribet came to the rescue and performed the CR in a flash! Kudos guys! If ever this monk can do anything, please do have me at your service!! Cheers!!<br /><br />80 )<br />

jan and dan are the BEST.<br /><br />sorry I couldnt ditch what I was doing at that moment.. glad that you found my brother and sister to help you.<br /><br /><br />----- "I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could." ...Orson Welles -----

Anytime Carpet - Glad to help. (dani did all the hard work)<br /><br /><br />My Cuse went down like a Lead Zeppelin.

Devisri I knew you were in a group and I didn't expect you to drop what you were doing, silly. 80 ) Was going to ask if you could summon when you had available time, but didn't want to chat up your window while you were busy in your group at the time. Besides when I asked I had 4 blanks laying around plus the geared toon. So It worked out better this way in the long run. 80 ). Take care Devisri!!<br />