Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition
SERU DEAD
WELCOME TO TIER 8!

Just killing the Ssra basement cycle wasn't enough for Temerity tonight, so we sauntered over to Sanctus Seru to disturb a sleeping tier 8 mob.

Seru dead on the first try. How did we do it?

Using the usual Temerity ingenuity, we decided to pull him right as the door was going to pop again. So when it did pop, we aborted the pull. This so confused Seru that he ran back and stood on the top of his dias looking for us.

By the time we actually pulled him, he was so puzzled that he let us kill him in 30 seconds! (editor's note: for values of 30 seconds approaching 39 minutes.)

He had a big impressive room. The raid is in the back here. Honest. If you squint you can see me -- I'm the one giving the camera man the finger.

Corinth was nice enough to show the raid what *not* to do when waiting to port up from the maze:

Seru is a long long kill, and each of us dealt with the 39 minutes differently:

Alas getting a picturesque shot of him proved impossible, and this is the best I got:

We got dps wherever we could find it:

Even the warriors helped out with their uber... ummm.... well.... hmmm... Shylah did crit..... is it better to talk about damage per hour than damage per second?

And we're voting Brizbane Temerity's Minister of Propaganda (Flubward is demoted to Window Washer):

The killshot was taken by Cadsuane, playing Janribet. He kindly provided this screenshot for the world:

Corinth is the proud owner of the Trophy Sword:

Grats Sindailia on the server's first ornate chain bridle drop:

Grats Build on the sword:

Grats Utdaan on the sleeves:

Grats Kyth on Seru's head for the Sigil Earring of Veracity:

Sigil Earring of Veracity
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
Slot: EAR
AC: +25 Str: +25 Sta: +25 Wis: +25 Int: +25 Fire Resist: +10 Disease Resist: +10 Cold Resist: +10 Magic Resist: +10 Poison Resist: +10 HP: +100 Mana: +100
Weight: 0.1
Classes: All Classes
Races: All Races
Effect: Acumen

And grats Hoggas on the server's first Ancient spell drop -- maybe we get a good one next kill!