Shei la~
We started out the evening by doing glyphed, exiled, and cursed. Then because we didn't have the healers on yet, we did XTC. Then the healers logged in, so we did Blood and Emp.

But yet... somehow that wasn't enough. Should we do Arch Lich? (no, would have to kill R2 to get him, too much effort!) Should we do Seru? (no, not alive, bah.) MB? (not with this dps... oh and we have a chanter logging, hrm...)

"Shei?" Zorblak suggests.

Hmmm. healers, check. tanks, check. chanters, check. DPS... well we have enough.

So off we head to AR and make for a very fast clear of the area. When we reach Shei, we huddle for a bit, as our last attempt ended in failure.

Shei lives in AR -- Akhevan Ruins -- and therefore looks like every other Akhevan. Pale skin.... horny-like protrusions from the top of his head... a robe.... Unfortunately no one got a screenshot of him :(. Luckily though I turned up this one on the web:

I made some strat suggestions and we executed flawlessly this time. Even Gnatzilla, who we stuck with tanking on his very first raid, was a good sport:

[Fri Nov 4 22:16:43 2005] Gnatzilla tells the group, 'I thought pallies tanked Shei'
[Fri Nov 4 22:16:49 2005] You tell your party, 'well we don't have enough, heh'
[Fri Nov 4 22:17:12 2005] Gnatzilla tells the group, 'hmmm how else can I get out of this '
[Fri Nov 4 22:17:17 2005] You tell your party, 'pretend you're ill'
[Fri Nov 4 22:17:20 2005] Gnatzilla tells the group, ':)'
[Fri Nov 4 22:17:30 2005] Gnatzilla tells the group, '::cough::'

At least I got a corpse shot:

While Shei didn't give us the tinkering or tailoring mod drops, we did get some neat things.

Grats Kyth:

Grats Yoda and Futoty: