Sleepers, Awake
Pictures speak louder than words?

Tonight after our raid, and after DC had cleared out of Sleeper's (couldn't you guys have killed more mobs to make this faster for us?) a group of us, with an army of bots in tow, killed all 4 warders and woke Kerafyrm.

We apologize for the lateness of the hour, and the lack of announcing, but this was something we really wanted to do and be a part of, and we knew we'd get a lot of objections if we did it during 'prime time'.

The great news is the script DID work -- I wasn't able to get any alts planted around Norrath, as I was already running more characters than I have computers, but perhaps someone can post their shots tomorrow (I think someone had an alt out there.)

It's a very cool event -- when Kerafyrm kills someone, he says "begone insect" -- and man does he kill you fast!

We know this is sort of controversial, but we think it is really better for the server this way. All other servers are post-wake now, and this will make our Skyshrine quest and zone information the same as what is posted all over the net. And while the server won't see any more SoD's, there will be more caster-oriented gear in ST, giving more reasons for more classes to go there.

Grats Bora on the last piece of primal to drop -- EVER! -- on Al`Kabor:

And.... (drumroll, please!) grats Kyth on FINALLY getting her Scepter of Destruction. Gogo cleric tank powah!