To sleep, perchance to dream

In our first post-flagging-fix planar kill, we killed TT on our first attempt.

We started with a hedge event to flag the slackers who enjoyed their July 4th weekends instead of doing hedge with us, and then headed into the Lair of Terris Thule for some nightmare raiding.

Temerity of course takes its raiding VERY seriously, although we do think some actions might be crossing the line:

And while we were waiting for the hedge folks to finish, Rummel set a new standard for Temerity's rogues:

The crawl to Terris Thule has some really nice mobs:

And, well, what can we say about her (ty Shylah for screenshot, I was too busy and forgot to snap one):

Ok I lied, we did know exactly what to say about her:

We dealt well with all of her tricks (butterflies, AE debuff, and gargoyles.) After TT was dead, we offed the gargoyles, the repops, and the tanks (err, ok, not the tanks), hailed the PP, and did loot.

And what did we get for our trouble besides the loot? Access to PoTorment! Errr.... yeah. Heh. Thanks to level-based access it'll be a while before the PoP kills actually give us new zones. But it was fun nevertheless and a good kickoff to the long path to the Elemental Planes and then to Quarm.

All in all it was a good raid, with this going to Oompah and Ingradi:

Afterwards we also did our fastest kill of Seru. Loots were gotten, fun was had, and, of course, since we had 4 paladins, Build didn't die or LD once (the last fight was a LOT more fun when he did both. did I say fun?)