Great job Kyth!
Just like to say to Kyth on a job-well-done on this fantastic new website Smile

Good job!

Thanks Shar, but I also had help from Ayael with a lot of the work on the forum skin, and Zorblak wrote some of the migration scripts that I didn't have time to write.

I'll do more account activations in the morning, folks, too tired, must sleep now ^^.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Great job for everyone who worked on the new website Smile !! I can't wait to explore it fully!!

It is so nice A- not dealing with guildportal and B- having a normal forum. Buh Bye HTML!

Looks great Kyth....

and it's a sneaky way to test my sig to see if it's working. Wink
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Thanks so much for all the work. Hopefully my school web blocking system won't catch on to this and I will be able to keep up with you all while at work.

Look Great!!!

I like it, but I'm glad I learned some HTML in guildportal, it was nice.

I like the new website, glad I found the "mark everything as read" button too Tongue

Awesome job!! This is a really nice site! Smile

Indeed Great Work everyone, Kyth, Zorb, Nik, Ayael, and anyone else who helped.

Nice to have something that works for us and we can change. I did not see much progress in guildportal in the last year or so that I've been on board. I really like the phpbb and this is a lot closer than GP was.

Saenayil Wrote:I like it, but I'm glad I learned some HTML in guildportal, it was nice.

Saen, I taught myself html from websites in 1994, and I am not a programmer like a lot of these mofo's on here. Most of those sources are still up (much improved now) that you can learn basic code from. And programs make it even easier, download trial versions of Dreamweaver and BBEdit and it's not hard to teach yourself.

Z