Saryn to 58%! And 100%! And 12%! And 100%!
Well, we didn't win... but we had a good go at it.

Very interesting crawl -- the mob who added and hit for up to 3k, yes, he was interesting.

Or the named who spawned tons and tons and tons of non-aggro bugs that healed him -- oh and incidentally caused so much lag by the end we could barely cast.

Saryrn was easy, we should've had her, but it took one wipe of 'oh ok I think we can...' for positioning of tanks and healers (the mob who flies around the room casting a directional AE silence? yea, that's fun) -- and we were so sure we had her the second time but, well, a flurrying mob who hits for up to 900 or so suddenly spawning... mmm he ate through the healers fast.

Yay for cool mob models:

The usual Temerity utter seriousness while raiding was very evident on this totally new fight in a new zone:

The queen of pain herself (on our 60% attempt, where all the healers got silenced on engage):

TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Yeah, I liked the mob models too. Very cool.

Seems a shame to kill a mob cool enough to have nice dreads. But, she's between me and War Drums of the Rathe, so she's gotta go.

Wook
Wookie is just this guy, ya know.

When we were killing the Prophet, he spawned lots of creepy crawlers that healed him! Even more chaos. Yay!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here was a warrior eye view waist deep in the suckers.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kyth said Gather and pile under the cage...
[Image: pileup4lj.jpg]

:eek: Wow, I had no idea there were so many minions. I was trying hard not to look at them so I could actually cast spells. I turned to face them if I was getting hit by something, otherwise looked at a wall. The numbers on my lag bar were scary. We learned a lot on those two attempts, and cool dreads or not, Saryryn dies next time! And btw, F Sorrowsong. Big Grin
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

omgoodness. i am in the first pic, next to Yoda!!! renlar=celebrity