How to Get Your Old Username Back
In case you haven't noticed, when we moved from GuildPortal to this shiny, new independently-hosted site, we grabbed all of our old posts, all 50,000+ of them, and moved them here.

Our script was even smart enough to pick up the old usernames and create accounts for them here, while still crediting the original poster.

However, we don't have access to the old GuildPortal password data, so your old (GuildPortal) password will not work here.

To set up your new access here, for Temerity members past and present, and our visitors, guests and applicants:

1) Create a new account here. You can call it anything you want, although if you pick the name you want to be called, it is usually best. If you pick your MacEQ character name, it also is easier for people to associate you with an in-game person.
2) If you just need public access, and don't really need to have any of your old posts here credited to your new account, you're done. Have fun!
3) If you are a Temerity member, or want us to associate your old posts with your new account, send a PM to one of the site's admins, with your old username and your new desired username. Those wanting member-level access may be asked to verify their identity.
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

My favorite is still the dear soul who obediently (after sending me quite a few IM's asking what to do while I was afk) created their new account.... as, literally, "username1."

Certainly this forum migration has taught me that no amount of documentation will ever work.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Kyth Wrote:My favorite is still the dear soul who obediently (after sending me quite a few IM's asking what to do while I was afk) created their new account.... as, literally, "username1."

Certainly this forum migration has taught me that no amount of documentation will ever work.

HAHA i guess you was pawned!! Rolleyes
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD