Howdy, ya'll!
Just thought I'd drop by your new home and say "Hey!". I still lurk around every once in while to check on your progress. Good to see Temerity is still kicking ass and taking names. Smile

Hmmmm, I think we should post a rule that all you old folks that stop by to post, must log on for at least one raid per post. Wink

Good to hear you'r still around, Justice!
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Heya J. As soon as I saw your account I moved it to full member access so you should be able to see all the good stuff again.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Sup J! We know you're getting tired of WoW by now...and that you're gonna buy a new system to replace the laggy one so you can come join in the fun again.....

you know ya wanna....Big Grin
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Nikolai Wrote:Hmmmm, I think we should post a rule that all you old folks that stop by to post, must log on for at least one raid per post. Wink

Eh, I've tried - really I have. My old Mac just runs EQ so sluggishly, I just can't stand playing it anymore. EQ will always hold a magical place in my memory, but sadly, I was unable to afford a new Mac.

Since Apple switched to Intel hardware, I could no longer justify paying twice as much for the same hardware, and bought a Dual-Core 2.8GHz Dell XPS 400. Got it on eBay for $800 with a 256MB Radeon X850 PE video card. I actually thought about trying PCEQ, but the thought of having to run around Freeport bashing snakes again...

I haven't abandoned my old Mac, I've got the PC and the Mac hooked together with a KVM switch to flip back and forth. Maybe some day I'll get a decent job again and get a MacIntel tower when they're finally released.
Justice - L60 Paladin

Defender of the Downtrodden
Champion of Lost Causes
Tilter of Windmills

Justice Wrote:I actually thought about trying PCEQ, but the thought of having to run around Freeport bashing snakes again...

You can buy PC eq accounts dirt cheep nowdays, no need to start at level 1 anymore =)
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

The new 'tutorial' thingy should get you to about lvl 10 with quests and XP (I think you may even get some fairly decent gear too), and the graphics on the spiders look halfway decent.
Sweet Jesus, what a hot Shaman!