Magelo down
The site, the links and everything magelo is down at the moment, pffffft! :mad:

It's just you Louie. Working fine for me just before your post and I just tried it again after I saw your post and it's working fine.

Bora Wrote:It's just you Louie. Working fine for me just before your post and I just tried it again after I saw your post and it's working fine.

Oh, poopy :eek:

Works now, but gee thanks for making me look stupid Rolleyes.

(On magelo website)
"Magelo unreachable for a number of people

We've been made aware by many people that Magelo is currently unreachable. The fact that you can read this means that this issue does not affect you - but the ones affected by it can't reach the site to be able to read this. I hope the ones also posting on other forums can spread the news that we are aware of this issue and looking into the cause.

Of course, depending on *what* is actually currently happening, the solution may come swiftly, or take a little while longer. Basically, it comes down to the fact that some DNS's are somehow no longer properly linking to the Magelo site and instead return a warning message that the site cannot be found.

This is a serious issue and we hope to provide you with a good solution as soon as we can. Apologies in the mean time.

Update: It turns out this is not a DNS issue, but rather seems to be (or even better: have been) an issue with one or more routers at IP-Max.net. We've already received messages from people saying the issue has been resolved for them, so I am guessing this issue - which is apparently not within our reach - is mostly fixed by now, if it hasn't been fixed"