A long strange trip it's been...
My Voxbane cleric, Xadrit, saw some armor molds on the shelf one day.

He said to Flubward, "Ooh! Look at how well those sleeves would mesh with the gears on my pauldrons. I bet they'd help me heal that hulking brute of a Shadowknight you seem to have convinced to stand between you and the mobs."

When he went to Bor Warhammer to look into getting the forge to smith them into a finished product, he was dissapointed:

[INDENT]Bor Wharhammer said, 'I be sorry the magical properties o'the emblems would not work fer those inexperienced in the ways o'planes walkin'. Come back when yer feet 'ave touched more planar ground an' yer essence strengthened with the might o'progression.'
[/INDENT]
Ok. Well. That sounds pretty doable. Just walk around the planes a bit. Good leg muscles will help in those... er... strategic fallbacks that happen occasionally. Now Xadrit could have taken the easy way out and gone up a few levels, but that isn't any good if you have this elitist dragon who won't put up with those over 52.

That left getting into the other planes by other means.

A bit of asking around in the Plane of Tranquility made it apparent that there were ways an enterprising soul could get into the planes with some questing. All sorts of lazy or sick folks sitting around there.

It took proving the innocence of a prisoner, killing creatures of nightmare, machines gone rampant, giants, rats, and creatures feeding off the bile of the gods; finding cures to horrible diseases, revenging the disgraced, restoring hope to the forlorn and showing the way to the lost.

Xadrit got to meet some interesting characters--chatted with a Beholder, swapped schematics with a rather warlike Gnome, and made it back all in remarkably good shape.

He has many wonderful guild members to thank for going off on wild adventures into parts of the planes many hadn't ever bothered to look (sometimes for good reason). Enough are on the list that I'd doubtless leave off some critical ones, so I'm simply saying a blanket thank you.

Like any good tourist, he made sure to get his visa stamped everywhere he went. Here it is:

[Image: ogslp]

It seems Bor wasn't impressed enough by that list, but I've lodged a complaint with his superiors about that. Xadrit still wants his shiny new armor!
[INDENT]Flubward Lorewanderer
[Image: nik-pet.gif]
 [/INDENT]

Awesome Flubward! Congratulations, little Xadrit! Now we'll be seeing you everywhere! Big Grin

Och, sorry to hear ornate still doesn't work =(.

Grats anyways, it's fun to do stuff like that.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Go Xadrit!! You never cease to amaze me with what you know about getting into the best clubs, I mean zones, YOU ARE THE VIP!!

I haven't even been to half those places...

Mordor Wrote:I haven't even been to half those places...

Um, yes you have.... those are just the real zone names that show up in a /who. The last four, in order, are CoD, PoTactics, BoT, and HoH.

Mordor Wrote:I haven't even been to half those places...

OMG see this thread pls

Kyth Wrote:Um, yes you have.... those are just the real zone names that show up in a /who. The last four, in order, are CoD, PoTactics, BoT, and HoH.

Hey Guys, there's this really cool thing called sarcasm....

Sorry Mordor, I'm just so used to Mordor-the-noob (THE POLL SUPPORTS ME!) that I figured, well, you know.... Wink

Kyth Wrote:Sorry Mordor, I'm just so used to Mordor-the-noob (THE POLL SUPPORTS ME!) that I figured, well, you know.... Wink

LIES!

Only 20% of respondents said I was a 'Noob.'

But to re-rail this thread.... Gratz Flub!

Mordor Wrote:LIES!

If you wern't such a noob you would have noticed another 22% said you were a newb.

BTW, I voted you have a cool tail, but I still think you're a noob. There just wasn't a "noob with a cool tail" option.

Nice work on getting the little guy flagged for so much at that level. Bor is kinda stickler about that whole level 55 thing. We've tried to get him replaced with someone a little more flexible, but his management seems to be really unflexible themselves.

Wook
Wookie is just this guy, ya know.

Mordor Wrote:LIES!

STOP TRYING TO CRUSH THEIR CREAVITY!!!!!!!!

Besides like sunra I voted otherwise becuase their wasn't a combined answer of needing more door and your a noob/newb.

And the only reason I voted more door is becuase it reminded me that we all need a little more cowbell.

Oh
Yeah
And btw
Grats flubward.
Sucks that can't get the goodies, but maybe soe will throw you guys a bone becuase you get raped on content.
And that also beats prayer shawl work lol.