LFG!!
Hiya Temmers!

I'm Onebad! Some of you may know me, and others have probably seen me running about Norrath. I'm a level 57 Pally, and would like to group with some of you guys and get to know the guild and it's members a little better.

I've recently left the Horde, and am trying to find my niche. If you see me in game, please shoot me a tell if you have room for me! I'd love to meet you and see how things go from there. It will really help me in my decision on a guild, and making new friends is never a bad thing, right? Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks for reading!

OB

Probably the best way to understand Temerity is to attend a raid. Grouping is a good way to get to know people, but what draws us all to Temerity is our raiding style (read the sticky in the applications forum to learn more about that.)

We have no problem having someone visit with us to see what we're about. The best thing to do is to find someone in a similar class and ask them to help you on a raid, and to ask the officers when is a good night for it.

Having a "companion" on a raid who is a Tem member is really important: we move pretty quickly, and operate like a well-oiled machine (not THAT kind of oil, Frer!), and it's good to have someone who is looking out for you and can help explain what to do (beyond: "If the raidleader says it, do it!")
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Because I was bored enough to get the URL:

<a href="http://www.temerityguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5941">http://www.temerityguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5941</a>

P.S. If Niko edited the app post again to say "Halflings < All", I will kill him.

Hey One!

If I see you around I'll snag ya!

I hope you come join us here, I've only been a Tem for a couple of days and they've made me feel very much at home.

Gotta love the Onebad Mofo, 'cause he's the protector of the meek and the eater of burritos, yep! Smile

Thanks so much Kyth! )

I've checked out the requirements, and the application process, and will definitely be meeting some of you in game! I understand from your post, and from talking to some members, that it's Tem's raiding ability, strats and style that truly set it apart as a guild. I really would like to experience raiding with Temerity, so I'd have a better understanding of what my role would be. I also hope to get to know the peeps by grouping too ).

Honestly, I have a feeling that if my role doesn't involve Frer and oil of "that kind", then I'll most likely be psyched about my potential duties ) lol. So, I'll be in contact, and hopefully be catching a raid with you all in the very near future!

On a sidenote, a small confession: As a young Paladin, I was known for slaughtering many Runnyeye Goblins for the sole purpose of impressing the Halfling ladies Ooooowwwwww. (And I'm practically a halfling in real life, hairy toes and all lol)

See you soon,

OB

Kyth Wrote:P.S. If Niko edited the app post again to say "Halflings < All", I will kill him.

That's not my style. You're expecting it. :evil:
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Ooh, more tanks to kill! I look forward to meeting you, Onebad Big Grin
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

Onebad Wrote:On a sidenote, a small confession: As a young Paladin, I was known for slaughtering many Runnyeye Goblins for the sole purpose of impressing the Halfling ladies Ooooowwwwww. (And I'm practically a halfling in real life, hairy toes and all lol)

Wow, for some reason even though I've never goruped with you, I feel we should rush and find you in game and tag you immediately. Wonder why that is....

Hi Onebad

If you have any Questions about what your Role On Raid or any other question about being a Knight. Dont be afraid to ask Nifurn, Corinth, Or Myself. And we will Help you out. Smile
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD

Onebad Wrote:doesn't involve Frer and oil of "that kind", then I'll most likely be psyched

So you've heard about our inititations?

Feel free to say hi and come group with me anytime. Always good to see more tanks.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Hey it was fun grouping in PoV with you guys today! It was nice to meet all of you, especially a fellow Pally (Build)! Hopefully I'll be raiding with you tomorrow night! Looks like I'll have to postpone my appointment with Hugh at the Mansion... The girlies will just have to understand that I have priorities Cool .

Rheyn hope all is well! See you all real soon!

OB

Onebad Wrote:...I have a feeling that if my role doesn't involve Frer and oil of "that kind"...

omgz, where do we find these guys?