Emp key
Taking Utdaan's suggestion, anyone up for grinding out some key drops tom. morning/afternoon. There are a few of us now that need it, and any help would be much appreciated, Zagaan

Hey Zag,

I have my daughter this weekend so I won't be on, but after this weekend I should have some time to help get you up to speed...just let me know.

-LP

Hey Zag,

I have my daughter this weekend so I won't be on, but after this weekend I should have some time to help get you up to speed...just let me know.

-LP

I'll be available this Saturday between 1pm and 2pm (PST) til about 5 or 6pm to break for dinner.

Then I should be on most of the night, or until I get tired, from 9pm on.

I also need the comm drops in Ssra, so it would be cool to get everyone what they need the same day/night!
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

I told Onebad i help him this weekend but Saturday i will not be on until after supper. We can do one big Comm Camp Party If we have More then 2 groups THis may go Faster as we can split the groups up between the 2 Camps. Of Course if you all On earlier then i get on Please Start. Smile
Lord Protector
Duke Build Maplewood
Knight Of Thunder

Master Smith

BUILD

The key goal (pun intended =P) is to have the 2 Comm drops and the pouch (from the basement....remember, you need an open container slot) before the next Emp raid. The Insignia will be farmed just prior to the Emp fight since it more or less takes the raid to kill (we did it with just a group and me tanking....but it was a sloooooooooow kill).

Once you all have the insignias, you make the Ring of the Shissar and in we go to beat down the Emp.

Don't worry about Emp bane weapons just yet, unless you have time to get a couple groups down to the basement mines to farm the Ssra shard (after your Comm drops, of course =P). The named skellies drop the Strange Green Metal which makes the bane weapon. Please talk to another in your class about which weapon would be best for you. This is a public thread, after all.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Zag, let's try to get this together during the day if possible, as I will be afk Saturday night. I'm available pretty much all day up to around 6:00PM EST. So if anyone wants to help out let me know! I just need the 2 comm drops to cinch my key. (Got the pouch and insignia). We'll try to get it together. )

Yes, Onebad, have all morning and afternoon open to work on it, so see you then, any sage advice and/or assistance from our elders would be most welcome ) Zag

I will try to be around to help.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Maybe Saturday evening I can play, but I have a CPR class all day tomorrow. CPR for the professional rescuer. Yays. hehe. I'd be happy to help when I can though.
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

I am not sure what my playtime will be the rest of the weekend, but I will try te get on Sat afternoon to help.
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!