An apology to those who witnessed the uprising of my body
Thiklan, Rheyn, Deths, Ueri and Arg -

I must apologize (whole-heartedly) for my antics in Ssra. After getting up to grab a drink and try to stimulate my mind, I took a seat on the couch to give myself a short break after a solid 16 hour EQ session. Unfortunately, my body decided to disregard my will and crash. The next thing I know, I wake up with pins and needles in my arms - so bad I could not move my hands at all - and find myself naked and confused in the Plane of Knowledge. My apologies are for wasting your time and all that. But congratulations to Rheyn on her looting of the shard. Perhaps this will be a learning experience for me to realize that sleep is an evil prick that hates EQ.

sorry,
corba
[Image: 773.png]

Corba,

We have all passed out playing EQ... some of us even during raids. I did it just last week in a POV grp, there i was grinding away, next thing I know it is 2 hours late, and i am naked in PoT. In my eyes the real question isn't whether you passed out, but whether you told your grp you were going to be afk (even for just a quick break).
Main -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)

Alts -
Bloodletter The (65 Beastlord of Temerity) http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1305289)
Doerden Bloodless (65 Necromancer of Temerity)
Itunes (65 Bard of Temerity http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1371193)
Spie VSpie (42 Rogue of Temerity)
Starsha Wrote:p.s. mental note, don't piss of BL, he'll come after me with teeth, claws, and the law!

Corba Wrote:My apologies are for wasting your time and all that.

LOL, waste our time? Bleh, not really. When we realized you weren't coming back we just went to the basement. You don't have to apologize, I've passed out at the computer so many times. I'm lucky to have an insomniac husband that sees me sleeping and gates me before I die. Tongue

I knew you passed out when I remembered you telling me you worked a crappy shift on Fri/Sat. and you were still up.

The only reason you even died was because when you AF'ed on one of us you got caught on the door right near the ramp when we went to kill the stuff in the nooks. When I realized you weren't with us anymore, I saw your health going down and it was too late to try to save ya.

Killing up there wasn't a total loss for me, got a spell drop I needed and I think Thiklan pinged on Uerinka's death as well! Smile

Corba Wrote:But congratulations to Rheyn on her looting of the shard.

Thanks Smile Couldn't have done it without you dying so we could move to the basement. LOL, I kid. Wink

Corba Wrote:Perhaps this will be a learning experience for me to realize that sleep is an evil prick that hates EQ.

sleep > EQ.

We'll get that fun-hating snake and his lil friends too...Mwahahahha!

Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Don't feel bad Corba, on my CR in Akheva yesterday I forgot to get a rez so now I need 6% xp to reding.

ha ha... corba......

nerd!

Roneb Wrote:Don't feel bad Corba, on my CR in Akheva yesterday I forgot to get a rez so now I need 6% xp to reding.

Not to mention You also deleted your Main Character not too long ago Tongue

XP buffer ftw!

I keep my toons at around 30% into 65, and turn regular xp back up to 10-20% if I get much below that. I've wound up (rarely) on raids with 3 corpses needing to be rezzed, and it's nice to not unding.
• Socratus Wittgenstein - Retired.
• Zinovya - Human Cleric...err...Holy Paladin
• Dominica - Draenei Mage
Shield of Azeroth, Alleria

And there’s a hand my trusty friend!  And gives a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

Wizrobe Wrote:Not to mention You also deleted your Main Character not too long ago Tongue

What are you talking about?

I would also like to apologize to anyone who witnessed the uprising of my body aswell. You see, Starsha started rubbing my ears and I got distracted and then, well... :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Avelyn Wrote:I would also like to apologize to anyone who witnessed the uprising of my body aswell. You see, Starsha started rubbing my ears and I got distracted and then, well...

LOL

Starsha strikes again... Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Avelyn Wrote:I would also like to apologize to anyone who witnessed the uprising of my body aswell. You see, Starsha started rubbing my ears and I got distracted and then, well... :o

I like pointy ears!! I don't even go into how I run my fingers along the first curve to the apex of the tip and down the other side beckoning your life force to be absorbed into my fingertips. Don't you know that's how I get my powers? Avelyn just has a force that facisnates me so......Smile

Roneb Wrote:What are you talking about?

He's talking about when you deleted your main. Ya know, how you like.. deleted it, and had to get a GM to restore it, and you were playing shyla or whatever for a while instead.

This is all new to me? What kind of a moron would delete their main?

Roneb Wrote:What kind of a moron would delete their main?
Exactly