old school to the Nu Sk0eLL (part duex)
In the begining , there were some people. And you got that story in my last post. And I would very much like to not over use that bit. So yeah. I will not. No sir and/or (sometimes you just don't know) ma'am.

But after the forming of the mega force that is temerity, guest and xp were to be had. A standard of recruitment was already in play and it was a good time for all. There were the two dorfs named tofu and nifurn. Tofu was all "yo, lets go do this , for I am tofu, the dorf with the plan" and nifurn was all like *silent* "ok". And then there was Isios who was all like the guild mother , but secretly was a dominatrix on the side after the kiddies went to bed. Thank goodness I was one of the children and never bore witness to this. Doms frighten me. And there were many more like aarlo and jael who I never really got to know. Cept for jael in did my interview. Her name was jael, it rymed with yell. Te he (I didn't make that up, that was her sig).

Nepthys was there as well and she was all like "Spinjas. I hate you" then I joined temerity. Then she was all like "Spinjas. I tolerate you".

Then there was rhuagne who was just to nice to hate. Even when there was a flame war and he was flaming you, you still had to like him. He was a good kitty.

Then nik coughed up another hair ball. Then he said something smart. It went over my head. But then again. So did everything else he said. He once said "spinja, I like pie" and it was so wise, it baffled me and I pondered this for months. Little be known , nikolia created the conundrum that is pie vs cake. He did this about the same time al gore created the internet. So here , have an ice cold bud light, mr pie vs cake man.

Then Nuitari was all like " I am german man pretty, flock to me ladies" and they did , but it kinda backfired. Suddenly he felt this pain in his leg. And he looked down and started shaking his leg while yelling Oompah stop that!!!!!!!!!

Oompah smiled and blushed.

Then nuitari looked at him

Oompah said "OH!!!! You mean now huh??"

Some guy named Hate was around and he and Chaos were both drama queens.
And thus are not worth my time mentioning.

At least I think hate was a drama queen.

You know

I didn't know him. But I knew his name, thus felt it worth mentioning..............mmmmmmmm..........Blueberry bagel......oh! Yeah! My story!

bajjo came on the scene and kinda prissied around becuase he was married and had kids and didn't have to worry about his masculinity being insulted.

And then cadsuane was like "ARRRRREEEHHHHHHGGGGHHHHH I WILL EAT YOUR UN HAPPYNESS!!!!!!!!!"
Then some of his hair fell out randomly.
(Note a trend got started here)

Dragons began being slain and kunark was nearly done. Luclin was begining to receive the thorough prison style raping it so rightfully deserved.

Then it happened. The very first real DC vs tem drama. A few months passed and it died off.

SSRA had begun its giving of the phat lewtz. And thus a trend of snake killing that would last longer then a small portion of the guild memebers. Hence why the sign out side of SSRA reads "Welcome to SSRA, population ; Temerity"

The Rhags were gang bangs , the arch lich was left to the necros (sick sick creatures), and the high priest finally knew what all those young boys must have felt like. (Yeah that one was a little much, sorry)

Nolan said Sex a lot

Shylah smacked me around a good bit (I secretly liked it)

Orginal grace confused us a good bit.

Machine was a prick at times but we still loved him.

Zorblak looked pretty in pink for the longest time.

And I looked at kyth one day and said ;
I see you halfling, shakin dat ass
Shakin dat ass
Shakkin dat ass

WoW came out and Anarklyn and a few others were all like" THE END IS NIE! THE ANTI-GUILD HAS COME TO LIVE AMUNG FOR SEVERAL YEARS! TRUELLY THESE ARE THE END OF TIMES! REPEANT! REPEANT!"

And then things settled down, and all was good again.

Soul gave out hugs

And trogg smashed things............yeah..........

Corinth eventually got a sexual harrasment suit but was quickly placed under sanctuary . and the clinics rejoiced when he got his radiant cure (or what ever it was called) spell. As they were tired of administering that special ointment.

Cedric whined a lot about xp the few times he logged in and brizbane said something. I don't remember what it was. I just kinda ignored him as much as possible. But he did say something. I think it was funny once. I'm not sure.

And then I looked to my left.

And then I looked to my right.

And then I realized, this has nothing to do with anything. But your still luaghing.

Catnyp was all like I'm a pretty kitty and sniggles had a personallity issue from what I'm told. I don't know he was sane when I was around (or as sane as anyone in temerity can appear to be)

Kandyl thanked me for insuring her profanity filter worked. I told her "any effin time".
Vector snickered.
Presto remained silent with his rod.

Amusing fluanted his marvelous pants in all there slendor and majesty.

Pazuzu came back
Then went away
Then came back
Then went away
Then came back
Then went away.

Then seananoheffingetanormalname came into temerity. Ironically I began to loose hair at the same time..........

And socs knitted me an sweater.

Then Nuitari-bot looked down and said "Mang stop that!"

And mangroas blushed

Then nuitari said "seriously mangroas , get off!"

And mang replied "yeah! That's the idea!"
(Ewwwwww. Yeah I went there, I'm so going to the special hell for that one to)

And then brizbane said something, I don't know what again. But saen made fun of him, so I had to officially welcome saen into the guild then and give him my blessing.

Then Flankar shot an arrow and it was all like swish!
Then utdaan shot an arrow and it was like swwooossshhh
Then danidadamnitgetanormalname shot an arrow and it was all like zoooooommmm splatterthemob

And then frer shot an arrow and it was all like plunk. Cuase it instantly feel to the ground. Cuase frers a druid. Silly pot smoking hippys. You can't do anything that requires movement lol.

And zatrik looked over at gnatzilla and was like "your still an effin asshole you know that right?"

Gnatzilla pulled his tail off again and giggled.

Then the day came. The wonderous battle of emperor SSRA.

We moved in. The pull was made and the blood swiftly died.

Then utdaan ran around the room all like "ahhh I'm a pansy ranja"
And emperor was all like "rawr me smasssssh you rawr"
And utdaan was all like "not the face" and backed into a corner flailing his arms around. At this exact same moment the emperor swung at him accidently hitting his swords deflecting the hit. Then build swooped in and saved him.

then flubward was all like mezz!
Then sayre was all like mezz!
Then lore was all like, whoa, dude, mezz! And stuff!
Then I was all like mezz hotkey, cyber, mezz hotkey , cyber, mezz hotkey, cyber.

The bards were like "ok everyone JJJJJAAAAAZZZZZZZZ HANDS!!!!!!!" and sang some songs.

And zorblak was all nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke soulbinder.

And piamless was just standing there, and a snake kept hitting him on his little dorf head. Poor piam.

Then he emperor died. We all said "hoorays"

Then we went to vex thall.

Then louieman was all like I'm louieman. Look at me in my louieness.

Rummel ran around poking things from behind. (No, no enuindo there what so ever)

And Jan , well janribet was just janribet.

And I'm gonna end on that note. If I left you out. No worried , you'll get in the next episode of "as temerity turns"

Sorry this one was a little dryer than the last. Next will be a litle less rushed and hopefully I won't be out and out tired. Hope yall enjoyed this.

Spinja Wrote:The bards were like "ok everyone JJJJJAAAAAZZZZZZZZ HANDS!!!!!!!" and sang some songs.

This line made me spit out my cornflakes.

This was great. Thank you for the funny and insane moments you are sharing with us. You have brought many a smile to my face this last week.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Spinja Wrote:He once said "spinja, I like pie" and it was so wise, it baffled me and I pondered this for months. Little be known , nikolia created the conundrum that is pie vs cake. He did this about the same time al gore created the internet. So here , have an ice cold bud light, mr pie vs cake man.

That's "Pi". You know... 3.1415926535897932...

Therefore, the quantitative evaluation of the ongoing "Pi vs. Cake" debate can only be settled once "Cake" has been evaluated within the real space. Big Grin
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Nikolai Wrote:That's "Pi". You know... 3.1415926535897932...

Therefore, the quantitative evaluation of the ongoing "Pi vs. Cake" debate can only be settled once "Cake" has been evaluated within the real space. Big Grin

See what I mean?

Always so smart sounding

In one ear........

.....out the other..........

Always ever on going important debate of which is the better desert.

This man deserves a medal.

*nik thinks to himself "ohhh shiny! Kitty likes shiny!"*

Spinja Wrote:Always ever on going important debate of which is the better desert.

The Sahara is far and away the best desert.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that I had a typo , or the fact that this newb doesn't know that I'm the typo king who reigns supreme :-P

Lol jk

yes yes amusing was always about the pants, still kinda is actually, do all gnomes have a trouser thing or is it just that odd one?

lameni Wrote:do all gnomes have a trouser thing or is it just that odd one?

Actually all males have a trouser thing, its called a wee wee

Its what seperates the boys from the girls.

Girls have shirt things, they are called boobies, they get those later in life and are used in manipulation males with the trouser thing.

Spinja Wrote:Then Nuitari was all like " I am german man pretty, flock to me ladies" and they did , but it kinda backfired. Suddenly he felt this pain in his leg. And he looked down and started shaking his leg while yelling Oompah stop that!!!!!!!!!

Oompah smiled and blushed.

Then nuitari looked at him

Oompah said "OH!!!! You mean now huh??"

Effing hilarious

Mordor Wrote:The Sahara is far and away the best desert.
Personally, by way of deserts, I think the nod has to go to the Valley of the Shadow of Death... errr Death Valley Wink
[/url][Image: 1200.png][url=http://www.allakabor.com/profile/1200]

Spinja Wrote:Actually all males have a trouser thing, its called a wee wee

Its what seperates the boys from the girls.

Girls have shirt things, they are called boobies, they get those later in life and are used in manipulation males with the trouser thing.

:eek: noooo really, how come no one told me this sooner, lol j/k ........... Big Grin

/bump

Bump, also because of reasons and hilarity.

Thanks Gum ! Had never seen this.

My favorite line was And zorblak was all nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke soulbinder.
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome